No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineapple Express really pulled off the action/comedy genre-juggling. You bought Rogen in the action scenes (something Green Hornet totally shit the bed with), the chemistry with him and Franco worked and all the great supporting players, lines and moments all just gelled together so fucking brilliantly. Incidentally also a great theater-experience with my best friend.

If I had to peg it down to one single Apatow film as the best, it's Pineapple no question.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Still love Superbad. I laugh the whole way through. Don't get the backlash, seems like people just decided to turn on the main three actors for some reason.
      There's no backlash from me, I didn't think it was great from the start.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Pineapple is good, but not great. Franco's performance makes it. I've warmed up to it considerably on multiple viewings, but man did I hate it when I first saw it.

Comment

• The two Hobbit films started filming today after literally years of delays.

Still not going to hit next Christmas though. Don't know how much longer till WB and Jackson stop dicking with fans and fess up to that.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Viggo won't be Zod in Superman.

Ya, boo or boo-urns?
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• *shrug*
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He was only reason I would have cared about that movie. Here's my obligatory Superman sucks comment.

Comment

• Comment

• Hell of a poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      There's no backlash from me, I didn't think it was great from the start.
                      I'm with you. Superbad failed for me on pretty much all levels.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Hell of a poster.
                        Fuckin' A. It'll never get displayed when this flick goes into wide release (if it ever does) but I'd kill to have one.

Comment

• That shortlist of Akira is bizarre as Hell.

Michael Fassbender, Garrett Hedlund, Joaquin Phoenix, Chris Pine and Justin Timberlake for Kaneda and Andrew Garfield, James McAvoy and Robert Pattinson for Tetuso.

Because who doesn't want to see Spider-Man turn into a giant pile of mass screaming flesh?
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I like how the Hobo is both tired and in need of a lawnmower.

Comment

• Any word on possibilities for the Colonel, or will they write him out?

Comment

• In Akira? Shit, they'll probably recycle Stephen Lang again.

Comment

Working...
                                X