No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fogler is more of the poor man's Jack Black.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yeah. Jonah Hill is the weak spot in Get Him to the Greek. I kept wishing he would die at some point.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        If Fogler was thin, you'd be right. But if you're a young fat white guy doing comedy, you're Jonah Hill by default
        Hence the word Fat. And Jack Black, who I like despite some poor choices, says fuck off to Jonah Hill as the token fat guy.

Comment

• I kept wishing he would die at some point.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
          Well judging by his size, that won't be too long.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Yeah. Jonah Hill is the weak spot in Get Him to the Greek. I kept wishing he would die at some point.
            To be fair, that entire movie was a weak spot. Even took the joy out of fucking Elizabeth Moss.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              To be fair, that entire movie was a weak spot. Even took the joy out of fucking Elizabeth Moss.
              Nah. Brand did what he do best, and Puff Daddy OWNED the screen. The movies is worth watching if only for him.

Comment

• Greek isn't classic, but it's damn good. Got no issues with Jonah Hill either, but jesus christ Diddy should just do comedies for a day job.

ITS BIGGEST LOSER TIME ITS BIGGEST LOSER TIME ITS DADDYS FAVORITE SHOW

Comment

• I'll give you Combs. But that doesn't make up for the rest of the movie. A road-trip comedy with no sense of urgency to get to their destination and looming date and two leads who are neither funny or likable.

And I'm someone who loved Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and Brand's performance there.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I think Sarah Marshall is the best thing Apatow has any involvement in, outside Freaks and Geeks. I never tire of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      I'll give you Combs. But that doesn't make up for the rest of the movie. A road-trip comedy with no sense of urgency to get to their destination and looming date and two leads who are neither funny or likable.

And I'm someone who loved Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and Brand's performance there.
                      You should listento African Child more then. Or eat your own head.

Comment

• I think Marshall, Pineapple Express and Superbad are the best of the Apatow-labeled comedies.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I fucking hate Superbad. So overrated it's sad. I'm not in the Pinapple wagon, but I get it. Knocked Up is aces, but The 40 Years Old Virgin is classic comedy for me.

Comment

• Superbad remains one of my all-time favorite movie-going experiences. My best friend and I went to the 10:00 P.M. Friday night screening and only a few other people were there.

We all laughed so hard and loud we couldn't even hear the dialouge at points.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Pineapple is the best and I haven't revisted Superbad since I saw it back in '07 with a bunch of the DERP crew: LA division. Hell, Jake was even there IIRC.

But we laughed our asses off, that I remember very well.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Still love Superbad. I laugh the whole way through. Don't get the backlash, seems like people just decided to turn on the main three actors for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X