RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Delgo didn't lose as much cash. Right now, Disney wants to show Zemeckis the door so bad that they're making it a point of their next shareholder meeting.
    I thought the general consensus was that Zemeckis had jumped the shark with Beowulf... and has continued his decline steadily.

Granted, the technologies introduced with that film were pretty sweet, but they raped a classic. Raped it deep and hard.

Comment

• I dig Beowulf plenty.

Comment

• Every single one of his mocap movies has eaten all the dicks

Watching Used Cars recently just made me nostalgic for a time when he wasn't enslaved by technology
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-18-2011, 02:56 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I dig Beowulf plenty.
          SAME.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            Every single one of his mocap movies has eaten all the dicks

Watching Used Cars recently just made me nostalgic for a time when he wasn't enslaved by technology
            Used Cars, to quote ZMF, FUCKING OWNS!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Beowulf sucked. Hell, the Christophe Lambert version was better!
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Crispin Glover FOR THE WINDOWS 7.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Beowulf sucked. Hell, the Christophe Lambert version was better!
                  WERD!

With a young Rhona Mitra... meow.

Comment

• Dan Fogler's one of the leads and it was another Zemeckis motion-capture production. So we knew up front Mars Needs Moms was going to be shit.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE THAT DAN FOGLER'S PRESENCE IS A SIGN OF POOR QUALITY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE THAT DAN FOGLER'S PRESENCE IS A SIGN OF POOR QUALITY!

SNAP OUT OF IT, MAN!
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Dan Fogler: The extremly poor and I mean below the poverty line man's Jonah Hill.

Comment

• I was gonna go with Dan Fogler: The Fat Rob Schneider, but yours work too.

Comment

• If Fogler was thin, you'd be right. But if you're a young fat white guy doing comedy, you're Jonah Hill by default

Comment

• You're under the assumption that everyone finds Jonah Hill funny...

Personally, I find him as entertaining as having a boil lanced.

Comment

Working...
                                X