No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was expecting HAIRY FEET, with a music number featuring a CG Robin Williams troll that farts on cue.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Fuck me. Kurtwood Smith as Siskel and John Candy as Ebert.
        I apologize. Kurtwood Smith as Siskel and Brian Dennehy as Ebert. Done.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• David Paymer as Siskel... Orson Welles as Ebert.

Comment

• Love me some Paymer. But Siskel has to be the loose-canon take-no-nonsense ass-kicker. Can't see it in him.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• J.K. Simmons for Siskel, Michael Chiklis for Ebert.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Speaking of Siskel & Ebert, this should help spike my low blood sugar.

http://siskelandebert.org/
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• BOOURNS

I really wanted to see Joseph in this one. He seemed to be having fun in the first one. And damn the haters, the first one was fun as fuck.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I love all three Bourne films, even the first one. They definitely kick it up a notch with 2 and 3, but the first one is a damned fine film with really only one duff moment (the plummet).
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I love all three Bourne films, even the first one. They definitely kick it up a notch with 2 and 3, but the first one is a damned fine film with really only one duff moment (the plummet).

Comment

• Can't wait to see them on Blu.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• wut wut wut

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            That gif kills me every time. So much so that I haven't stolen it. That says a lot.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ah, my error

your link of BOOURNS made me think that you were talking about the Bourne films yeah I know I should have clicked the link sorry my fault no big deal move along nothing to see here please disperse.

'G.I. Joe' was fun. Not a good movie but a FUN movie.

Comment

• THAT. Transformers and GI JOE make a perfect drunken double feature.

Comment

Working...
                                X