• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quinn better start juicing up.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

•   Spoiler: DP3 spoilers 

They're shooting the Fight Scenes between DP and Wolvie in the Void.

So spoiler beware. Deadpool and Wolverine fight admist the wreckage of the 20th Century Fox logo and other FOX/movie related debris in the dead zone we saw at the end of Loki S1. But it looks different now due to the events at the end of Loki and explained throughout Loki S2.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: F4 stuff 

No one is Johnny Storm yet, but it's close. Quinn is the type they want and want to pay.

Richie from The Bear read for multiple roles and was seemingly the odds-on favorite for The Thing. Then, someone else became available and dude is in the middle of getting bumped.

He also read for Surfer and one of the other heralds.

They're trying to get this cast locked down except for Reed, because of strike strategy. And because the director and writers are going to fucking walk.

But, again...how are they getting this all done during a Strike? Also, why are people like Green Arrow and Jamie Lee Curtis coming out as anti strike out of nowhere all of a sudden?

It's because business is still happening and people are making deals behind the scenes. And the soon to be increasing volume of scab actors are people who are signing deals for bigger future work and then being leveraged with WE CAN'T MAKE IT HAPPEN, IF STRIKE STILL ON. So, help put out the word to kill the strike.

So when you start seeing more and more tweets/statements from actors saying LET'S TALK, END THE STRIKE, REACH AN AGREEMENT. Realize that they have a motivation for it.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          She is.

Joseph Quinn is Johnny and a "fat white guy" has been cast as Grimm - not Paul Walter Hauser. Not sure who but I have a few ideas.
          He's up for The Movie Critic, he's not taking MCU over Tarantino.

Comment

• More DP3

Spoiler: At this rate, I expect the whole movie to leak by Labor Day. 

Emma Corrin is playing Cassandra Nova.

She will be the Professor X of this dark new world of the film's third act post hopping and Void craziness.

For those that want more info on the character:
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Nova

Comment

•   Spoiler: This time, let's talk about the Thor 5 stuff that started this week 

Basically, Disney/Iger is going out of its way to work with all foreign entities and non Guild members to set up projects during strike.

Thor 5 came up again and the idea is that Feige doesn't know what to do with Galactus after Secret Wars and Taika wants to play with him a bit.

So, the plan is to adapt Taika Waititi style the first Donny Cates arc of Thor.

The Black Winter was the name of the story about Thor becoming Galactus's herald to stop The Black Winter. Story concludes with Thor killing Galactus.

All I got so far.

Comment

• So... as the SAG-AFTRA Strike is coming to its natural conclusion - end of this coming week, at the latest - productions are quietly crewing up. The moment they call it... its gonna be full speed ahead.

Productions like Deadpool 3 and Gladiator 2 will be the first to go. Also heard there very well may be casualties like Twisters.

That only shot for a week before everything shut down. Word is they won't be able to shoot till next spring/summer because their entire base of operations was in Oklahoma, and the weather there is a big reason for the delays.

Assuming they don't pull the plug as there may be issues with its cast.

Glenn Powell - the co-lead - is one role away from exploding into movie-stardom especially with the heat he has coming off Hitman and may not want to wait another year to get back to work. Also David Corenswet has apparently exited the film as he's now fully in Superman shape and that lenses at the start of the year.
                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 10-07-2023, 05:28 PM.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                X