• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Take 2.

Heard about this last week. Sniffed around and got confirmation yesterday afternoon.

Spoiler: FAMILY 
      Yes he's back.

It's a relatively recent addition. Not even sure it was in the press screenings. But Fast X is tracking horribly and Johnson is licking his wounds from the Black Adam debacle.

You can bet your ass the narrative will be something like "Families fight but they also kiss and make up."
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If true, then that sets things up nicely for F11
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Will this thing ever stop? This is a marathon of pain.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

•   Spoiler: Some minor DC updates 

Brosnahan is the latest to be playing both sides of the fence.

Mrs. Maisel is still in running for Sue Storm (but that race is ending very very soon) and Lois Lane.
            Samara Weaving is who WB seems to want.
            Gunn and his people are still pushing Mantis for Lois Lane.

Since Superman and F4 are drawing both from the same pool, I expect once F4 casting finalizes soon...we're going to start getting more Superman news fast and furious. Well, more rapidly.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              SCHOOL 2IES
              2 School 2 Ties? Put them all in hot rods.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Take 2.

Heard about this last week. Sniffed around and got confirmation yesterday afternoon.

Spoiler: FAMILY 
                Yes he's back.

It's a relatively recent addition. Not even sure it was in the press screenings. But Fast X is tracking horribly and Johnson is licking his wounds from the Black Adam debacle.

You can bet your ass the narrative will be something like "Families fight but they also kiss and make up."
                Doesn't shock me what you say about X. I am the idiot that has been on the F&F train since the very first movie, but 8 and 9 were fucking awful.

Comment

• I honestly hated everything after and mostly during that last one with fake Walker. Peaked in 5. Adding him back doesn't do shit for me but I'm not the target audience for this nonsense anymore.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 5 was the peak. 6 and 7 were entertaining enough. 8 and 9 were pants.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Indy ain't sounding great.

Comment

• Can't say I'm surprised.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Yeah, very mixed reviews coming out from Cannes. Bummer.

Comment

• Never made sense to premiere it there.

ShoWest/CinemaCon was always the better venue especially if they really thought they had the goods.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Holding off on something until I get a better confirm, but news has been building for almost a month now.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: The Flash Legacy of Earth 1 and Earth 2 

Now everyone has been spoiled on Flash, the numbers are in and look rough. So Gunn's early plans got their budget slashed. Think more Star Trek I eating shit leading to Wrath of Khan working better.

Superman: Legacy and the first wave of films is a go on a smaller budget.

Around end of March, I heard Superman and the Kryptonians were getting reworked due to being too costly for WBD vision. Now we have the reason why.
                                So, the idea became to do a reworking of the Action Comics #775 tale "What's so funny about Truth, Justice and the American Way?"

All throughout this week, we heard The Authority is now in the script and they're actively casting people now ahead of their standalone film.

This has always been kicked around, but it went into gear recently as a cost-cutting measure to make Legacy work in a post Flash financial haze.

Because 7 low name guys on a team vs. an army of Kryptonians is much cheaper.

None of the principal cast changes between scripts. Still a Lois, Jimmy, Luthor, Sam Lane, etc.

Now the threat is a group of superheroes from another dimension fighting the villains and crimes in a violent way that Superman would never do and people falling in love with it.

The full Superman family of characters in use as the movie slides more into a Guardians humor bend, as we get to see why Superman matters and that becomes the crux of the movie. The Authority challenges Superman to be the dominant protect of the Earth and this leads to the final set piece where Superman humanely disables them and shows them as cowards to the global media.

Luthor and Waller are revealed as being behind them, as they want to make Superman and all heroes look bad to the public so their solutions can take over.

The movie will then spin off into Supergirl and The Authority.

Comment

Working...
                                X