No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the Seven Bucks fuck...say it ain't so. He has X-Pac heat.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

More money, back end points depending on the contract, the direct ability to control scheduling and basically derails the MCU plans if they don't suit her career.
      Oh no way they'd give her that. You'd give that to RDJ maybe but that's it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They gave it to Ali for Blade.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Oh interesting.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            They gave it to Ali for Blade.
            Blade ain't F4.

Blade's schedule is already fucked, script is in tatters and it's not going to be a featured player in the MCU. The ROI on F4 is much harsher than Blade.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• JUST GIMME MIDNIGHT SONS SHOW.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Marvel is losing so much steam.

After Guardians, I’m much more inclined to take a seat back, and watch Gunn go with DC. I wanna see what he does with a Superman, since he did so well with D grade heros.

SS and Peacemaker are awesome.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Really liked GotG 3. Very solid capper to the trilogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Marvel is losing so much steam.

After Guardians, I'm much more inclined to take a seat back, and watch Gunn go with DC. I wanna see what he does with a Superman, since he did so well with D grade heros.

SS and Peacemaker are awesome.
                    Almost like sweet revenge to exit just as shit is hitting the fan.

Years of phoning it and oversaturating the market is catching up to Disney/Marvel. They're on a downward trajectory and they know it. Hence Iger's return to stop the bleeding.

Doesn't mean DCU will be a cake walk. Those introductory films (Superman: Legacy, The Authority, Brave & the Bold) have to be good. Not "good for what it is" but an actual good stand-alone film like how Iron Man is good.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The back bending spin from the online assholes who have NO STAKE in Guardians 3 performing shows how much even this shit has become team sports.

It underperformed, but didn't eat shit. It's going to continue taking smaller and smaller bites as Mario Bros will ultimately be the year's highest grossing entry and that shit is still on track for PVOD sooner than later.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Why Brendan Fraser Should Aim Higher Than The Mummy 4 Following His Oscar Win
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• We all just want an Encino Man soft reboot. Toss Pauly a bone, get Samwise back, and Megan Ward can show up being all Megan Ward-y and I'll be happy.

OR

AIRHEADS REUNION. Make it real sad that The Lone Rangers ended up a joke.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shut up Rob. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

DONT INVOKE A AIRHEADS SEQUEL!

WE WONT GET IT AND I WILL BE SAD
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• SCHOOL 2IES

Comment

• NM.

Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-12-2023, 07:42 AM.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X