• Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: More F4 Casting 

Sue is officially down to A and B.

A is Iger choice in all casting
    B is Feige choice

A = Margot Robbie
    B= Rachel Brosnahan

Robbie wants the moon and Feige brought her in for X-Men casting potential. But, she wants to get paid.

Brosnahan just wants a Disney deal for the next 5-10 years.

It will either be 1 of the 2.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Both are good choices. Different choices but solid either way.
      I think option B is better as she has not had a superhero role and would not have any baggage. Option A has an association with DC that would be hard to shake. Also, she is borderline box office poison at the moment. We'll see how her new movie shakes out to break that cycle.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just can't see how you can justify a huge payout to box office poison
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• wait, how is she poison? She was fantastic in Amsterdam. But I agree, the second choice could totally work. The first one just reminds me the Alba thing again.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            wait, how is she poison? She was fantastic in Amsterdam. But I agree, the second choice could totally work. The first one just reminds me the Alba thing again.
            Most of her movies much like Amsterdam tend to be bombs and make zero dollars.

Barbie will go a long way to buck the trend. But, she's batting a 75% bomb rate.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• No different than King of the Flops Ryan Reynolds. But Hollywood still stubbornly swears he's a butts-in-seats movie star.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                No different than King of the Flops Ryan Reynolds. But Hollywood still stubbornly swears he's a butts-in-seats movie star.
                But, he's made money for FOX/Disney and recency bias triumphs all.

Comment

• Even more

Spoiler: Shit is coming in fast and furious, so I'm expecting an announcement soon again. 

Doom will be a background player as of latest script, but will appear in 3-4 other projects now to set him up more for Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars.

Silver Surfer is one of 4 Heralds of Galactus in the movie. Surfer will get a Disney+ series 6 months after film release to explain his back story and the consequences of F4 movie.

Since Doom changes, Driver has agreed in principle to be Reed Richards.
                  Maisel vs. Margot for Sue. But, Margot wants a producing credit alongside the role and even Iger is like FUCK THAT.
                  The Rock vs. Rogen for The Thing and Rogen is winning out.
                  Johnny Storm is anyone's guess at this point, but it's not Elvis. Elvis is going to be at WB for probably the next 5-10 years.

Mila Kunis was offered Alicia Masters but passed in favor of being in the X-Men pool for 2026 and beyond.

Heralds of Galactus - Terrax, Firelord, Airwalker, Surfer

Banderas is all but confirmed for Galactus.

T Bolts and NWO got rewrote to help set up the coming of Galactus.

Galactus will be in F4, Surfer show, Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Can you smell what I'm cooking? *Sniffs* Oh... my apologies. 
                    Obviously Johnson is going to the MCU.

I would argue Kang is his destination.
                    Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-02-2023, 08:40 AM.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'm taking this out of the spoiler tags as it's all over the internet. Reports are that Margot Robbie has been flat out offered the gig of Sue Storm
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That passed the smell test.

She was never going to be Harley Quinn again anyway. Like Cavill, the public just didn't take to her in the role and she doesn't "need" it. Especially after when Barbie explodes and beats the ever-living-fuck out of Oppenheimer.

Have to respect Disney for that cuck of a move.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• OPPENHEIMER should be THE prestige picture of November. I'm baffled that they don't see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            I'm taking this out of the spoiler tags as it's all over the internet. Reports are that Margot Robbie has been flat out offered the gig of Sue Storm
                            Offers aren't guarantees. She countered and that counter with a caveat is what I'm talking about.

Feige ain't giving that up and neither is Iger.

Now, if she held out for X-Men, maybe. Because those cats are supposed to be getting points to land names for the massive project. Even if that is super super super early in the wind.

Spoiler: Seven Bucks Shakedown 

The Rock is up the MCU's ass, so you're going to be hearing about him for everything until Feige and Iger just shove him into a role.

Comment

• What does a producer credit give her? Would it just mean 'more money' for Robbie or is there something else? I've always wondered what it meant when you see actors with producer credits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                What does a producer credit give her? Would it just mean 'more money' for Robbie or is there something else? I've always wondered what it meant when you see actors with producer credits.
                                More money, back end points depending on the contract, the direct ability to control scheduling and basically derails the MCU plans if they don't suit her career.

Comment

Working...
                                X