RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Like I said at the start, this show requires Rebels knowledge. They're recreating entire scenes in live action because of how dependent Ahsoka will be on it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• NOICE
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Dude, I didn' want to read those spoilers but if they are leaning into the World between Worlds stuff than fuck yeah.
        Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 04-20-2023, 09:26 AM.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Then fuck yeah.

Also, I love how many people are trying to take credit for Adam Driver more than likely being Reed Richards.

Yeah, it's been known for a bit they were after him, but he kept turning them down due to the stress of SW and Megapolis.

Since Iger is freeing up the money to get back to where they were pre Endgame, you're going to see more names in front and behind the camera suddenly giving a shit about Marvel.

F4 at one point had 25 different people as potential Reeds because Feige and Marvel are consistently under pressure to fix shit and get back on track, so they can't make a decision to save their lives. Iger providing more money is a temp fix and more of a response to Gunn showing them up.

I truly believe Feige is limping along until he gets to the Mutants which is what he has wanted for years now.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Sad to hear he's been so stressed out by playing pretend for a living.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Sad to hear he's been so stressed out by playing pretend for a living.
              He's a serious artist.

That broods and hangs out with Porgs and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Sad to hear he's been so stressed out by playing pretend for a living.
                LOLOLOL.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The best thing Driver ever did:

Comment

• Troy what’s the word on Guardians 3?
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Word is very good.

But it's presales and tracking (which I always take with a grain of salt) are soft. Alarmingly so.

This very well may open lower than Guardians (which opened to $94M and totalled out at $333M domestic) and struggle to crack $300M. We'll see.

Gunn has been dropping hints they are further along in casting then we realize. Legit think we'll know who Superman is by Memorial Day at the latest - but my gut instinct is it will be very soon after Vol. III opens.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Since it's already going to leak, I'll lay it out.

Spoiler: The entire plot for The Flash 

Batfleck and Flash are stopping a bank robbery, when the robbers fire off a bomb that hits a hospital.
                        Flash saves hospital staff, while Batfleck takes out the robbers.
                        The duo bonds, as Flash explains he got his powers in 2013 when investigating his mom's murder.

They talk about their time at the Battle of Metropolis in Man of Steel. Both were rescuing others. It was Barry's first time testing his new powers.

Barry tries to get his dad freed, it goes South. He has been using Bruce's resources to get Dad Allen out, but Batman is trying to keep him from doing his idea of going back in time and changing the timeline.

Basically, Barry believes he keeps his mom from being at home that night, she never gets murdered and Dad Allen never goes to Jail.

Barry is mad and tests his theory based on what he learned in JL and goes back to 2001. He steals the tomato sauce his mom needed for dinner that night, sending her on a wild goose chase to other groceries. The death never happens and Barry is pleased.

He tries to go back to 2023, but gets sling shotted to 2013.

Dark Flash has flung him back and has pretty much cut off his access to the Speed Force.

2023 Barry meets a 2013 Barry who grew up with his mother and never got powers. They bond, 2023 Barry tries to restart his powers but seemingly loses them permanently.

Meanwhile, General Zod arrives on Earth as we learn that Superman never came to Earth in this reality. So Zod gets to start terraforming Earth uninterrupted.

2013 Barry says that they should go to a rich guy for help, 2023 Barry remembers Bruce and they got to Wayne Manor were they find Michael Keaton and not Batfleck.

They work out that this isn't the first time Barry has tried to fix shit and they study the energy patterns to see this about the 6th or 7th reset.

Batman Keaton realizes that if every reality is supposed to have a Superman, than Kal-El has to have arrived on Earth at some point. That's when he spots an individual Kryptonian bio sign in Siberia.

They take his Burtonverse gear and go to Russia to rescue Kal-El. But, it's Kara Zor-El (Supergirl) who has been held captive and tortured for ages.

She absorbs yellow sunlight for the first time, fucks everyone up and goes back to Wayne Manor.

2013 Barry has a boner for her, Batman Keaton has studied 2023 Barry's powers closer and realized he can jump start them with a sort of Jumper Cables.

Bats Keaton electrocutes 2023 Barry to near death.

Kara Supergirl has an idea and takes 2023 Barry into an active thunderstorm and gets him zapped to fuck which restarts his powers, healing him.

Zod moves his terraformer to the Arizona Desert and begins destroying miles of land. Bats Keaton, Supergirl, the Barrys go to stop him.

First time Bats Keaton is killed, Barry resets timeline.

Second time Bats Keaton and Supergirl are killed.

Barry keeps resetting time JL style over and over again.

2013 Barry starts developing powers during these resets and tries to help 2023 Barry save the day. 2013 Barry fucks up and gets absorbed into the Speed Force, leading to Dark Flash reappearing.

2023 Barry figures out Dark Flash is 2013 Barry who spent a decade trapped in the Speed Force trying to unfuck what 2023 Barry did.

2023 Barry realizes his mom has to die, so he outruns Dark Flash back to 2001 and lets his mom die for good.

Dark Flash still tries to kill 2023 Barry when 2013 Barry returns and takes the hit causing a causality loop that kills 2013 Barry and Dark Flash.

2023 Barry runs out of the Speed Force again to finalize 2001 reset and then time starts to splinter.

Christopher Reeve Superman helps with music

Nicolas Cage Superman fights Zod spider robots

Adam West and Lynda Carter show up to help

George Clooney Bat reality slides into play

Then Teddy Sears from the Flash series shows up to let 2023 Barry know what happened. He is the Zoom of the Flash series and all DC Realities.

2023 Barry majorly fucked up the last reality where he didn't make a better Flash and he's got to go for the perfect score.

He beats Teddy Sears Zoom back and goes to the grocery store and puts the pasta sauce back. He speaks with Nora Allen and lets her know how much she means to everyone, she's the best mom, but he's got to be his own person.

She's weirded out, but he's a wreck. The Speed Force rips open and he sprints back to 2023.

Batman on the Nolanverse Batcycle speeds up to check on him yelling that he shouldn't have done it. We don't see which Batman this is, but Barry realizes that his Universe is forever gone and that's he in a world he no longer recognizes.

End credits.

Comment

• That's pretty effing great.

is that 100% authentic?
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            That's pretty effing great.

is that 100% authentic?
                            Outside of the shit they're debating to add last minute which will probably end up just being post credits junk, it is 100% what anyone in attendance at Vegas saw.

It's also why some are getting pissy.

Comment

• Pissy? Why? It sounds great!
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Other news while it's in the front of my brain.

Mila Kunis out as Sue Storm, but will be in another role.

Iger doesn't think she is a name talent and she couldn't do the schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X