• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeun peaked with his head bashed in.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Star Wars shit

Spoiler: So since you've seen more of Ahsoka, let's talk about it and more 

I ain't talking about Marvel spoilers for a few more weeks until I know I'm not getting targeted. Onto SW.

Is it Heir to the Empire? As much as fits in the timeline including multiple characters.

Are they hiding more people and the major plot device? YES!

Do they have a scene in the trailer that references the plot device to Mon Mothma but not by name? YES!

Are people who didn't watch Rebels going to need a recap? LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!

When does all of this shit get resolved? IN 2026 with Dave Filoni's movie

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• People really need to watch Rebels and be prepared for some AWESOME SHIT mixed with some KIDDY NONSENSE. But everything with the clones, the main group, the Sith, WORLD OF WORLDS shit was fucking GREAT. Seeing the Rebels people show up in that Ahsoka trailer got me all kinds of giddy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I remember that someone posted a 'recommended viewing' list of the REBELS episodes. I should find that and give the show a proper go.

Troy: what are you hearing on Bond?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I remember that someone posted a 'recommended viewing' list of the REBELS episodes. I should find that and give the show a proper go.

Like most productions at Amazon, not much outside of TV. But even that is non Bond. They were going at it gung ho, then Bezos got pissed and now he's stonewalling a lot.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I remember that someone posted a 'recommended viewing' list of the REBELS episodes. I should find that and give the show a proper go.

838A556F-522E-4D1A-9530-B60DA080AB9A.jpeg

Comment

• Oh SLICK. Thanks!
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That Ashoka book was pretty breezy and fun for what it's worth. Free on Amazon Kindle if you have prime I believe.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: Let's piece together Ahsoka what I've been leaked. 

First bits of show are on Lothal and in Imperial Remnant Space.

Ahsoka assembles the Ghost Squad, as she finally has an idea of where Thrawn might be.
                    Thrawn and Ezra haven't been seen in 9 years.

Thrawn has been alive in the Unknown Regions for at least a year. No one mentions how he got back until very end of show.
                    He got back with help (the two Dark Jedi) and now he hunts for the World Between Worlds to finish off a lingering plan he had with Palpatine.

Neither party trusts each other, but Thrawn has to have a Force User to open the World. He believes he killed Ezra and doesn't know if other Jedi exist after Vader and Palpy died.

His goal is to create a reality where Palpy and Vader still die, but he never gets lost and he gets to inherit an Empire that crushes the Rebels and stills rules over all.

The Republic High Command (Mothma, Senators, the dad from SW Resistance) know about the plan and give the Ghost Squad the full Rogue One permission to fuck shit up.

Sabine and Ahsoka want to use the World to retrieve Ezra, Hera wants to destroy it. There is also a Night Sister that wants to capture Thrawn and bring him to Justice that fights against everyone.

The groups get to it and fight. Ahsoka duels both Dark Jedi and realize that they are 100% against Thrawn and want to use it to get back to their own reality. That's right, kids. SW Multiverse.

Hera and Sabine fight against a Gold Faced Destro style man that is Thrawn's new bodyguard.

Thrawn fucks with the Jedi and causes a rupture in the World. The Dark Jedi get split up. Ahsoka lands back on Malachor from end of Rebels Season 2 and has to fight Vader.

Hayden C. shot this and another scene already.

The Jedi fight and solve their alternate realities and get back to find Thrawn about to reset reality when the Jedi Bendu speaks through the World, joined by similar voices.

Ahsoka and Thrawn learn that the timeline has to happen in certain ways or things gets destroyed and not reset. Thrawn doesn't care anymore, as he believes he lost his chance at being Emperor and would rather prefer death.

I won't spoil the ending, because I believe the entire third act after the Vader fight got rewritten.

I will leave on this that NO OTHER OUTLET has brought up. The series will have a major time jump in the first season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Spoiler: Let's piece together Ahsoka what I've been leaked. 

First bits of show are on Lothal and in Imperial Remnant Space.

Ahsoka assembles the Ghost Squad, as she finally has an idea of where Thrawn might be.
                      Thrawn and Ezra haven't been seen in 9 years.

Thrawn has been alive in the Unknown Regions for at least a year. No one mentions how he got back until very end of show.
                      He got back with help (the two Dark Jedi) and now he hunts for the World Between Worlds to finish off a lingering plan he had with Palpatine.

Neither party trusts each other, but Thrawn has to have a Force User to open the World. He believes he killed Ezra and doesn't know if other Jedi exist after Vader and Palpy died.

His goal is to create a reality where Palpy and Vader still die, but he never gets lost and he gets to inherit an Empire that crushes the Rebels and stills rules over all.

The Republic High Command (Mothma, Senators, the dad from SW Resistance) know about the plan and give the Ghost Squad the full Rogue One permission to fuck shit up.

Sabine and Ahsoka want to use the World to retrieve Ezra, Hera wants to destroy it. There is also a Night Sister that wants to capture Thrawn and bring him to Justice that fights against everyone.

The groups get to it and fight. Ahsoka duels both Dark Jedi and realize that they are 100% against Thrawn and want to use it to get back to their own reality. That's right, kids. SW Multiverse.

Hera and Sabine fight against a Gold Faced Destro style man that is Thrawn's new bodyguard.

Thrawn fucks with the Jedi and causes a rupture in the World. The Dark Jedi get split up. Ahsoka lands back on Malachor from end of Rebels Season 2 and has to fight Vader.

Hayden C. shot this and another scene already.

The Jedi fight and solve their alternate realities and get back to find Thrawn about to reset reality when the Jedi Bendu speaks through the World, joined by similar voices.

Ahsoka and Thrawn learn that the timeline has to happen in certain ways or things gets destroyed and not reset. Thrawn doesn't care anymore, as he believes he lost his chance at being Emperor and would rather prefer death.

I won't spoil the ending, because I believe the entire third act after the Vader fight got rewritten.

I will leave on this that NO OTHER OUTLET has brought up. The series will have a major time jump in the first season.

Nice. Did they cast Ezra? Do we see him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Nice. Did they cast Ezra? Do we see him?
                        Ezra is cast. He's not in it that much.

Comment

• hold on.

Last edited by Matt; 04-18-2023, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Spoiler tag that.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Since I got a moment 

The plan is to do a follow-up season similar to Andor after Ahsoka Season 1 finishes.

The ending I think is getting dropped was from pre shoot script

Basically, the Bendu (who I don't know if made final cut explains) all timelines exist on their track. There is a timeline where Vader kills Ahsoka and one where Ezra saves her. Each reality has its own conclusion.

The Dark Jedi have a reality where the Sith and Jedi merged and the merge runs the galaxy.

We will see several others glimpses in the World Between Worlds.

Ray Stevenson killed by variant Anakin before he gets back to WBW Nexus. Now, Dark Jedi timeline is a paradox. Lady Dark Jedi goes crazy as all she wanted was to go back home. Thrawn kills her and throws her through a WBW window.

Hera and the New Republic wants it destroyed to keep it from being the new Imperial Superweapon.

Ahsoka gets Ezra back as a thank you from the Bendu for doing the right thing.

Thrawn tries to kill Bendu again but triggers the destruction of the WBW. While it collapses everyone flees. The Bendu stays behind with it. Big shades of Indy and The Last Crusade here.

WBW destroyed. Thrawn is rescued by Imperials, WBW lost forever.

Ezra at end of season explains where he was. Basically, the Pergil carried him to their spawning place where they made new Pergil space whales. When they leave again, he's trapped on an island that is revealed to be Ach-To from the Sequel Trilogy.

Ezra trains with the texts and things from the Old Jedi Temple. We find out the Bendu has been there helping the entire time. Before he leaves via the WBW and Bendu, he leaves the Beacon that we see years later guides Luke to the planet when he goes into exile.

What I think gets kept is Ezra agreeing to finish his Jedi training and becomes Ahsoka's padawan.
                              Last edited by Anderson; 04-18-2023, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X