No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still need to check that out. So many goddamn shows.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck. It was slow, but Matt said it: it wasn’t GOT and it was great.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Interesting.
        Personally, I liked LOTR S1. It wasn't trying so damned hard to ape GOT.
        Same. It was a much "lighter" take on fantasy, which helped it pair with Dance of Dragons so well.

Comment

•   Spoiler: technically it would be a TV spoiler 

So out of the blue this week, I've had no less than 30 people telling me the big shocker reveal of this Mando Season upfront will be Grogu talking.

Literally nothing until Sunday night and then 30 more times up to the last 10 minutes.

Not sure what to make out of that, as I do know they backloaded another thing or two into the back half of the episodes.

Plus, LFL is bending over backwards not to address all the Book of Boba shit leaking out, as more and more people are poking holes at why it became Mando 2.5

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Let's see what else I got outside of that creepy Japanese video 

Mando S3 EP 1 is 35 mins and 16 seconds long
            Christopher Lloyd is playing an aging Mando leader. He will have a horned helmet and his own armor.
            More IG-11 units voiced by Taika Waititi
            Sabine Wren
            Jerry from Parks and Rec is in an episode
            The Armorer has her biggest role
            Boba is in it for a little bit. More than S1, less than S2.
            Carl Weather is in half of the season

Moff Gideon finds his own Mando helmet, similar to Maul look.
            Gideon has Snoke like Guards protecting him
            Expect some Iron Man shit. (note to me in the leak, I have no idea what it means)

Rick Famuijiwa directed Eps 1, 7 and 8.

Death Watch is all over the finale.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Not sure what leaks you're talking about in regards to
                Spoiler: Spoiler 
              BoBF becoming Mando 2.5

Can you expand on this?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

•   Spoiler: I keep forgetting what I talk about and with whom 

BOBF was shot and setup a certain way, then they realized it looked like shit.
                KK panics and leans on Favs and Filoni in the middle of Mando S3 development.

Of what you saw in BOBF, only 65% of it was what was originally intended for that show.

The entire back 9 of the series was redone from the ground-up including monstrous edits to what was shot and plot points to help flesh out Boba.

Morrison was furious and has been throwing KK and Disney under the bus a lot for what they did. None of those guys can talk about it legally, but they have been pointing people in the direction of where to look.

It's also the reason why BOBF had such major tonal shifts. It's because it's a Frankenstein show made up of what would have opened Mando S3 and reworking a Boba show that was meant to be more than what it was.

I can dig out the lists of changes, but Morrison has even gone so far as to ask if they could shoot more and re-edit an Original Cut or Intended Cut out of it.

Comment

• They shouldn't bother. BoBF was a turd and all they'd be doing is polishing that turd. Everything that wasn't Mando oriented was some of the worst shit I've ever seen.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It explains, still was meh.

Comment

• Troy, any truth to the rumor that

the
                        Spoiler: Ugh 
                      Sentry would be played by Steven Yeun?

My balls have more muscles than this guy.

Comment

• Hardly any of the Marvel actors had muscles until they got on that Marvel trainer/HGH budget.

Comment

• The transformation of Kumail into Handsome Squidward still makes me laugh.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Troy, any truth to the rumor that

the
                              Spoiler: Ugh 
                            Sentry would be played by Steven Yeun?

My balls have more muscles than this guy.
                              Spoiler: Why I'm not ready to call it yet. 

He read for Sentry, Reed Richards and Owen Reese (Molecule Man)

I heard it went bad on Reed, he didn't like Sentry and was kicking around Reese.

But I know we're getting F4 news at any given time because Feige is forcing the issue. So, make of that what you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Hardly any of the Marvel actors had muscles until they got on that Marvel trainer/HGH budget.
                              After Pratt and Nanjiani, I know that.

But.

No amount of steroids on this planet can make this dude manly.

Comment

• If they can get Pratt a set of cum gutters, they can get Yeun some biceps.

Meanwhile Mark Ruffalo is smashing chicken wings and asking the CGI artists to beef up his Hulk calves.

Comment

Working...
                                X