No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's way more interesting than the actual movies. Let's have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      It's way more interesting than the actual movies. Let's have it.
      And what ends up making it to the movies shows how the process of it all waters down on all great ideas from the start.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Way too early DC spoilers that I now have 4 leakers telling me is the Fact, Jack 

Superman Legacy - Post Flash, Recast Superman meets Supergirl and talks about her connection to Krypton and all the shit she experienced with Zod where she's from. He's jealous that she got to know more of their world and way of life. She talks about things that Zod showed her on his ship including Kandor.

He asks what is Kandor. Kandor is a bottle city that was once a major metro on Krypton. Only 10,000 people survived an alien force shrinking it and trying to make it into an alien zoo.

They wonder if Kandor ever existed in Clark's world. Clark tells her that Zod's ships and shit were destroyed, but then remembers that the government took what was left of Zod's craft after his Resurrection.

He breaks in and goes into the ship to find Kandor and discovers it's there, but in pretty bad condition due to no one taking care of it. The city has days of life support left and Superman wants to free them to save them. The problem is, he does that and there's 10,000 Supermen on Earth now.

General Sam Lane and Luthor are the main villains as they are working with the US Government to stop Superman from freeing the Kryptonians. World governments are panicking, because 10,000 Superman will upset the planetary order of things.

Most of the movie is about Superman deciding whether he's loyal to Earth or if he can/wants to save what good is left of Krypton. Lots of moral ambiguity and battles with Kandor didn't do anything wrong, don't they have the right to live?

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Interesting. I appreciate your candor.

Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Interesting. I appreciate your candor.
            I'm right way more often than I'm wrong. The only difference is that I don't go all Grace Randolph and try to make a career out of spreading the same shit we all get.

That being said, with each passing leak...I keep getting proved more and more right on Doc 2. Hell, I'm seeing concept art for shit I didn't know existed at this point.

Comment

• Since I'm killing mental time.

Spoiler: Even more capeshit 

Booster Gold is Pete Rose in the 25th Century. Same origins as the comic, but his trip back in time is interrupted by The Flash merging with the Speed Force and killing Black Flash or Death Flash or whatever they're calling the Black Metal guy now.

Booster is now stuck in present day with memories of how things happened in his timeline, but not exactly how they happened now. So, he uses gear he stole from the museum he worked at to become a superhero in 2024.

Swamp Thing is a Cliff Notes take on Alan Moore's first year writing the book. Villains are Jason Woodrue and Anton Arcane. Big crux of movie is Swamp Thing learning he's no longer human, but merely a sentient swamp mass that absorbed Dr. Holland and now has his memories and emotions, but nothing else.

The Authority is a darker take on the JLA, they left their Dimension during the Flash War to investigate what was happening and got trapped in the Bleed. Now, they have arrived on our Earth.

Batman: The Brave and the Bold is a loose adaptation of the Morrison run. Older Batman is training his son Damian Wayne as an effort to break Talia and Ra's Al Ghul hold on the kid. Real experimental with future jumps, timeline shifts, Bond style villains and no classic villains in first script.

Creature Commandos - Waller's first squad as DEO head. She's experimenting with different Leagues. Plan is to use them to kill Team Peacemaker.

Waller - Takes place over multiple times. Waller goes to prison after taking the blame for the fatalities in Squad movies and the Butterfly kills in Peacemaker S1. New President makes deal with her to lead DEO and control all heroes and villains. Show ends with Waller pretty much as her Justice League Unlimited equivalent in power.

Supergirl Woman of Tomorrow - Supergirl acclimates to a new world with a different history post Flash. Zod is no longer her mentor, but a villain that Superman had to kill. Her support system isn't here and she's trying to do the opposite of Superman and learn how to be more human.

Paradise Lost - History of Amazon Land told GOT style after their first encounter with Darkseid. The beginning of the society led by Diana's mom.

Lanterns - This one is still the one that confused the shit out of me. Because there are technically 3 GL things in development. Lanterns, John Stewart and GLC.

Whether they all folded together or not, no idea. But, it's literally Space Cops.

Blue Beetle and Aquaman 2 are the bridge films between Flash War event and the Corrected Timeline.

Comment

• Does Keaton still exist in Flash? Or did that never happen?

Comment

Does Keaton still exist in Flash? Or did that never happen?
                  Let's find a way to answer it.

Spoiler: Without going into super crazy spoilers 

He's apparently all over the Super Bowl trailer and the one that is going to drop in the Spring. So are all of the other classic DC Cameos.

Now, whether he continues on in a significant role past The Flash is up to WB. Things were great before Batgirl got shanked. Now, they're trying to rebuild a relationship with Keaton and others.

The Sasha Calle lady is the one that is going to be big moving out of Flash into new DC.

Comment

• I am extremely surprised by your first statement there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I'm right way more often than I'm wrong. The only difference is that I don't go all Grace Randolph and try to make a career out of spreading the same shit we all get.

That being said, with each passing leak...I keep getting proved more and more right on Doc 2. Hell, I'm seeing concept art for shit I didn't know existed at this point.

My statement was a riff on 'Kandor', not a diss.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I love you Troy. You’re the real deal Rumor Man.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I am extremely surprised by your first statement there.
                            Spoiler: Spoilers 
                          That it's way more than Keaton who shows up in the trailer and The Flash?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

My statement was a riff on 'Kandor', not a diss.
                            Oh, I know. I was playing off both parts. It's why I never went heavy into the rumor mill, although everyone at a certain level/time being online in those circles hears/gets the same info.

Basically, when you report rumor and live off of it, you spend all of your time playing news catch-up on things that people rightfully don't want you to know. It's unsustainable and why the people who do it either burn out or become cartoonish internet assholes.

Dabbling once in awhile, not that bad.
                            Last edited by Anderson; 02-08-2023, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                              That it's way more than Keaton who shows up in the trailer and The Flash?
                              How they plan on marketing it.
                                Spoiler: spoils 
                              Giving Keaton a ton of face time on big trailers just seems crazy

Comment

How they plan on marketing it.
                                  Spoiler: spoils 
                                Giving Keaton a ton of face time on big trailers just seems crazy
                                He's not the only face in it. I figure they spoil
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                Lynda Carter
                                in the Super Bowl ad, but there are way more things to spoil.

Comment

Working...
                                X