No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still the best one off joke that PA ever did. Been waiting on this movie since apparently 2004.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's going to be an Apple TV mini series from the team that did Blackbird. Mainly about the history of Tetris and how the real creator got fucked over.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• BLACK BIRD was great. If the makers of that are behind this, I'm on board.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Awesome video on the history of Tetris. Easy to see how it could make a great movie.

Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Gaming Historian is amazing.

Comment

• Yeah, the history behind it is neat. We don't need a movie. And yes, Black Bird was fucking awesome, but again, not sure why we need a fucking Tetris or Gran Turismo movie.

GIVE ME A FUCKING MGS movie (and yes I know it's supposed to be happening...)
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

•   Spoiler: NWO updates 

Sub out Nuke for 4-6 members of the Serpent Society. Because it works so well for Black Adam. Change is official due to the fact that Nuke character tested badly for focus group and Feige still wants to mine Netflix elements for future use.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• OK, but is Kevin Nash making a cameo?

Comment

• Nah they only have the budget for Hulk Hogan and his tiny penis.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Any truth to the rumors that Guy Ritchie is developing THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. 2?
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Any truth to the rumors that Guy Ritchie is developing THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. 2?
                        I'm down. That movie is a bunch of funl

Comment

• Fuck me that was better than any Bond movie I’ve seen.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Any truth to the rumors that Guy Ritchie is developing THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. 2?
                            Only if WB sells the rights off elsewhere.

Comment

• Cavill's not a box-office draw in the slightest, his Superman was never embraced by the general public and Man From U.N.C.L.E. tanked almost a decade ago.

So no, I'm not holding my breath on this rumor.
                              ​​​​​
                              However, the only viable way I see this remotely happening is them lining Cavill up with a bigger-name co-star who would, let's be frank, overshadow him. If he's cool with living through what happened with cancelling the Man of Steel sequel for Batman v. Superman again.

Three names come to mind.

Brad Pitt. He has a work history with Guy Ritchie and was originally supposed to be Moriarty in Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. Never fully understood why talks broke down because with all due respect, Jared Harris was never going to put butts in seats. Pitt as Moriarty against Robert Downey Jr's Sherlock most definitely would have, and we'd have gotten a few more sequels. Alas.
                              ​​
                              The other two were previously attached to Man From U.N.C.L.E.

George Clooney - when it was going to be directed by Steven Soderbergh. Clooney has some newfound heat thanks to Ticket to Paradise being a big hit last fall. But I imagine him and Soderbergh will merge minds on an Ocean's 11 legacy sequel (and integrate Care Blanchett and Sandra Bullock into the fold) instead.

The other actor was who Cavill replaced. Tom Cruise. Assuming he even has the time. If he was still interested, then absolutely this thing is a go.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Who wants some early as hell spoilers for shit that will instantly make this historically interesting in 3-4 years?

Comment

Working...
                                X