No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were it not for the Riddler in The Batman being a tad too similar for a launching title, I'd have said Toyman for the villain.

So pure guess... the Parasite, and yeah Poulter has the creep/unnerving factor for either baddie.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm less concerned about DC and more about the planned Potter fuckery.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wait, what?
        what's up with Potter? Revamping woke style?

Comment

• Probably a reboot of the films or something. Kind of silly, really, as the original films are always in heavy rotation on TV, cable and streaming.

WB/Discovery screams they're trying to save money, but love burning it on stupid ideas that no one asked for.

Comment

• Some nobody Twitter account is claiming WB is looking into rebooting... in 3-4 years from now. Maybe. It's very wishy-washy, Have Your Cake & Eat It Too logic.

Puck News already reported this as a possibility anyway like a month before these bozos. But it also specified that WB can't do shit without Rowling's legal blessing.

Not buying any of this happening. We're headed for a Force Awakens style revival with the three kids-now-thirtysomethings front and center and Rowling going away Lucas style. Thats the only path towards the billion dollar box-office again.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Exactly. They want to use the old cast to help expand it past the reach of Rowling. That being said, the lady is getting paid unless they go straight American reboot or Gus Van Sant style remake.

Either way, something is getting announced...too much movement on that front already for Zaslav to leave it alone.

Rowling is being coy with how much or if she has signed off on shit. But, too much is already moving behind the scenes for her to not have cashed a check somewhere down the line.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: Quick updates while doing other shit 

It's looking incredibly unlikely that Austin Butler is going to be Superman now.

However, this guy seems to be blowing the fuck up in the running for the role.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Novogratz

Comment

• Troy, any info on the Borderlands movie?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Spoiler: Quick updates while doing other shit 

It's looking incredibly unlikely that Austin Butler is going to be Superman now.

However, this guy seems to be blowing the fuck up in the running for the role.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Novogratz

the guy has the perfect jawline if nothing else.

wolfgang-novogratz-2-1606149562-view-1.jpg
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Troy, any info on the Borderlands movie?
                      Stuck in Universal Hell. Curtis doesn't want any promo for it before the Oscars as to not fuck with her chances.

Eli Roth doesn't have final cut.

First cut of movie was 3 hours long and looked disjointed.

That's about the most recent details I have on it.

Comment

• Gran Turismo trailer just dropped. That movie shot super fucking fast.

Comment

• Seriously. They barely announced it. I figured it was a holiday 2024 movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Gran Turismo trailer just dropped. That movie shot super fucking fast.

DRONE SHOTS: THE MOTION PICTURE
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Why the fuck do we need this movie?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I dunno. Well Tetris is getting a movie, so…..

Meanwhile no one has the balls to make a Katamari Damacy movie.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X