X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thrilled to hear that. Genuinely.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think it's called Liarmouth. It's based on one of his books.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• John Waters is a litteral deity.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'll take a new Waters flick any day of the week. I'm trying to get my brother into him. I don't think it's going to happen.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Avatar 2 is going to be 3 hrs and 10 minutes without trailers.

Final run time is officially locked.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• . Meh
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Avatar 2 is going to be 3 hrs and 10 minutes without trailers.

Final run time is officially locked.
                Can't wait. Only thing to get me back into theaters is Jim Cameron and 3D
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Harry Potter: Why Warner Bros. Has No Choice But To Cut A Deal with J.K. Rowling & Bring Back the Franchise's Three Original Stars.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Great article, as always, but I can't see it happening. All three actors have moved on from Potter, the films are almost always on TV (there's a marathon on SyFy this week), and the Fantastic Beasts films are the last gasp of the franchise. Not every franchise needs to go on forever, and WB has DC sitting there, ready for some solid franchise building.

Comment

• Agreed with Tim. Great article but I really don't see Daniel Radcliffe coming back, no matter what. Watson and Grint (especially Grint) would probably come back but Radcliffe seems to be loving his live post Potter right now. He's got 'fuck you' money to burn and he's carving out a nice career playing odd roles. He doesn't need the work at all so has little motivation to return other than someone cutting him a check for 500 million dollars.

I don't think Rowling needs the money either. Sure, everyone has a price, but I think it's moot without Radcliffe on board.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• None of them need the dough.

All three of those kids have "Your grandkids are set for life" money in the bank.

Personally I would hope they leave it the fuck alone. But who are we kidding??
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Sarah and I were talking about Emma Watson the other day, and it seems like she's just done with acting. Sarah said there were reports of her being kind of hard to work with and expressing to people she was just over acting and all the bullshit that comes with it.

Comment

• So how firm is this Aaron Taylor-Johnson thing for Bond? Personally, I'm all for him getting the job and would be very enthusiastic about seeing his take on the role, but rumors are rumors until they're confirmed.

Regardless, ATJ definitely has the first major qualification for being Bond out of the way: people are prepared to hate him already.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• They don't have a script/story settled on or even a director. Plus it's from the UK Tabloids. Of course it's horseshit.

But could I see it? Him as a candidate?

Yeah. It would make sense for Babs Broccoli to continue with another outside the box choice after Craig who everyone forgets was on nobody's radar.

The casting director (in)famously thought Broccoli was referring to Craig as Le Chiffre at first and did an Arrested Development "Her?" when she realized she meant him for Bond.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• That's just it: ATJ feels at about the same level of star power that DC was at back around the time of MUNICH/LAYER CAKE. Even if the rumor and all that is bullshit, I kinda don't have any doubt that ATJ is a top choice for the gig.

Comment

Working...
                                X