• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hater.

Bill Hater is your new name.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      I'm just happy to see someone adopting a more classic aesthetic in terms of shot choice when framing action.

No more of this close-up "what the fuck is going on gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaablblblbl*seizure*" bullshit.
      My name is Matt and I approve this message.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Sucker Punch is terrible?

If only people had stopped nerdgasming and actually watch the trailers. Then this wouldn't be remotely surprising.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm with Rerb, still looks incredible to me and I will be there with a huge boner for the girl from Lemony Snicket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            That opening is the only good thing about the new Dawn of the Dead. Otherwise, any other director could have shot that movie.

Well, Snyder has got ADD like Spielberg has Aspergers. Fucker can't hold a shot or stay on focus unless the studio holds a gun against his head.

Also, 300 was far from hollow. That flick had some truly fucked-up subtext running throughout the picture and the original Graphic Novel.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

That opening is the only good thing about the new Dawn of the Dead. Otherwise, any other director could have shot that movie.

Point 2: Any other director would've kept focus and kept it from turning into an Aliens homage for the last 45 minutes.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                If Nolan/Snyder are listening right now and taking suggestions, cast Josh Brolin for Lex Luthor, Kieran Culkin for Jimmy Olsen and John Goodman for Perry White. And just send my check in the mail.
                Respectfully, I think Brolin's too rugged to be Luthor. Luthor always struck me as very pretty in a masculine sort of way. Brolin's face was way too much character for a guy like Luthor who, the in comics at least, was always clean lines and bald heads.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• All I'm saying is that you can't compare Paul W.S. Anderson to Snyder. At least Snyder makes good looking movies.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                    Point 2: Any other director would've kept focus and kept it from turning into an Aliens homage for the last 45 minutes.

The script was balls. I DEMAND MORE FROM YOU JAMES GUNN.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                      Also, 300 was far from hollow. That flick had some truly fucked-up subtext running throughout the picture and the original Graphic Novel.
                      Agree on the homoerotic jingoistic myth-building movie.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

The script was balls. I DEMAND MORE FROM YOU JAMES GUNN.

I don't mean to namedrop, but I did get to talk to James Gunn about it with the LivingCorpse crew. About 60% of what he truly wrote made it to the screen. The rest was all STRIKE Entertainment.

Comment

All I'm saying is that you can't compare Paul W.S. Anderson to Snyder. At least Snyder makes good looking movies.
                          I loved WATCHMEN. I thought the remake for DAWN OF THE DEAD was pretty solid considering the pedigree he was working with. It goes without saying that Snyder is a better director than Paul W.S. Anderson. But the trailer for SUCKER PUNCH...when I first saw it...I was dumbfounded when I realized it was a Zack Snyder flick. I just don't see anything exciting, visually or artistically, in the trailer that makes me pumped for the film. It just feels really hollow and passionless.

Comment

• Guardians of the Shitty Owl Movie was a Zach Snyder flick too. Snyder don't mean shit.

Comment

• I gave Snyder a pass with SHITTY OWL for being his "kids movie". If SUCKER PUNCH sucks major ass, I'm gonna start to think the man lost his marbles sooner than I expected.

Comment

• Looks like Shane Black is a lock for Iron Man 3. MOST ANTICIPATED OF 2013?!

Comment

Working...
                                X