No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it comes to Dune, I'd happily ride that sandworm for the long haul. Gimme everything up to and including Chapterhouse, and I'll be the happiest Fremen in the sietch.

Comment

• Nah. Starting the last cycle would imply finishing with the fucking abortion of a story that is the shit that his retarded son wrote.

No.

Stop it after God Emperor. The end of the Golden Path.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        By 2024, Bat everything.
        Have to imagine The Batman sequel is 2025.

Reeves needs to spend the rest of this year unwinding and zin out after that production went on an absurd Cleopatra/Heaven's Gate rate (all the doing of COVID, mind you). Unless WB brass promised to buy a country for Reeves if he had it ready for 2024.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Have to imagine The Batman sequel is 2025.

Reeves needs to spend the rest of this year unwinding and zin out after that production went on an absurd Cleopatra/Heaven's Gate rate (all the doing of COVID, mind you). Unless WB brass promised to buy a country for Reeves if he had it ready for 2024.
          Batman movie sequel is 2025. All of the HBO Max shit hits the year before currently.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, now we know what the deal is with Bruce Willis: aphasia. Sad to hear.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeah dude, that is sad as hell.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Eeesh, that is sad.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah. Sure as fuck explains the last few years.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Keoghan was up for it and lost out to Elvis.

Not sure how much was Denis V and how much was WB on that one.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Sucks for Keoghan.

Ain't gonna be anymore Eternals and no way in Hell is he going to be the Joker again.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Fuck ton of SW spoilers coming in this month

Spoiler: as always, for things further out this what we have as of now...The closer we are to things, count it as something that will 100% spoil you 

Obi-Wan. 6 episodes with the opportunity to continue as something else in the future
                        Kenobi doesn't put it together that Vader is Anakin and he Rebels style smashes part of his mask in final fight.

Qui-Gon is Force Voice and Force Ghost for the first time.

Two Order 66 youngling survivors are set up as Nari the Jedi and the other one that go looking for Obi-Wan and bring the Inquisitors to him.

Nari dies at the end of Episode 1 much like in script.
                        Obi-Wan has comedic bits with a Jawa that keeps stealing shit from him and reselling it back to Kenobi.

Leia has a Polly Pocket style droid named LOLA that gets kidnapped with her. It's a Nanny that gets stuck in the spice den on Daiyu with her. Nunjiani is playing the Rebel contact on planet that helps Kenobi find Leia.

The new 4LOM droid is a friendly called NED-B and he's partners with Ice Cube Jr

Kumail, Ice Jr, NED-B rescue Kenobi and Leia when the attack goes bad. Leia is pissed that everyone took so long to rescue her and order an immediate evac to Alderaan.

Ep 2 ends with Vader sensing that Kenobi is out in the wild and he wants to kill him.

The remaining 4 episodes breakdown as follows:

Episode 3 is almost all Vader. We see him being reassembled by droids into new armor while awake and trying to stop from screaming.

Roken (Ice Jr) is part of Saw Gerrara's Partisans and they're struggling staying within Bail Organa's Rebel Alliance parameters.

Gerrara and Organa have a meeting about what their goals are vs. the Empire. Roken gets pissed and chooses to help Kenobi after Leia gets kidnapped by Reva (Whatever number Sister)

Episode 4: The Siege of the Inquisitor Ocean Fortress

Ice Cube Jr leads the Partisans into a Dirty Dozen style attack on the Fortress. Kenobi rescues Leia from Reva and then they get chased by Vader. Kenobi has an Ahsoka in Rebels moment, as he senses via the Force who it is but goes into shock. He believes Anakin to be dead and thinks Palpatine has robo zombie'd him.

He refuses to fight and leads Leia away, as Vader starts bringing the Fortress down on everyone.

Roken and Leia have to rescue Kenobi, as Vader is destroying him in a blind rage. Vader kills three Inquisitors, kills all of the Imperial techs and most of their ships as he just starts Force tearing apart the entire building causing it to partially collapse.

Episode 5: Roken and the Separatists take Kenobi to a Force sensitive colony in an old Clone Wars base. Planet is a giant sinkhole that the Imperial Navy can't track. The Force users force heal a near dead Kenobi.

Kenobi wakes up to see that the Separatists have saved about 75 Jedi kids who are training and Kenobi sees that the Jedi Order can be rebuilt and there is a mini army to fight the Empire. No more PTSD Kenobi, he's back to his old self.

Kenobi meditates and we see a period after Attack of the Clones, pre Revenge of the Sith.

Anakin and Obi-Wan spar and they talk about their lives and Padme. Scene ends on moving platforms where Anakin doesn't take the high ground and busts his ass. Obi-Wan tells him to remember it, but Anakin says high ground doesn't matter.

The Inquistors track them to the Partisan base and begin an attack. Kumail has seemed like a scumbag this entire time, but it's revealed he's been a Kyber crystal smuggler for the Rebels. He then turns over his haul to the kids who make their lightsabers and ready for the attack.

Roken takes Leia and Kenobi away from the fight, as we realize that Reva put everything together while interrogating Leia. Leia and Luke are Vader's kids and she has to kill them both.

Episode 6: Kenobi is dropped off on a moon near Mustafar, as Roken and Leia got to Alderaan.

Kenobi is now one with the Force and starts using it to antagonize Vader into a rematch. Vader accepts.

They fight, Leia ends up back on Alderaan and Qui Gon appears from the Force to fuck with Vader.

Vader gets cut off from his emotions, as Qui Gon makes him live through what Obi Wan tells him

Padme didn't die the way Palpy said, Padme loved him until the end and Anakin is responsible for everything that happened to himself.

Vader spazzes out and Obi Wan tries to decaptiate him, but splits his mask in half.

Roken returns for Kenobi and they escape as Vader is a damaged and rampaging mess who is reliving that the Emperor is a liar and he got tricked into killing Padme.

Kenobi goes to the Lars and finds Reva has fucked up Owen and Beru, while cornering Luke. Luke is scared to death, but Obi Wan tries the same memory trick on Reva. He makes her relive Order 66 and how she was a scared Youngling. Reva realizes she's wrong to be there and leaves for the damaged Inquisitor Fortress.

Vader is there getting repaired when Reva shows up and tells him that she killed Kenobi and Luke and the Lars.

Vader rages out and brutally murders her. He then realizes OH SHIT, she's the only one who knew what Kenobi has been doing, where he was hiding and all of these connections. So, Vader goes back to Square 1 and down his best Inquisitor.

Kenobi returns to his life pre adventure, but now he's the most spiritually attuned Jedi alive. He does the Rey lightsaber burial thing for Nari the Jedi and then Qui Gon appears to explain everything has happened since he died and what is to come.

No Yoda, No Emperor.
                        Plenty of room for a follow-up.
                        Everything moves faster than Mando.

I'll move the rest into other post.

Comment

•   Spoiler: everything else SW 

Mando S3 is almost done shooting

The Underground Springs of Mando was last thing shot before FX team took over.
                          They shoot Din's redemption and the Leader of Mandalore being appointed three different ways. Have seen Katee Sackhoff and Pedro Pascal shooting these scenes confirmed. The armorer is present in all versions of scene.

Everything about who Christopher Lloyd is playing gives me reason to believe he's a Mandoverse version of Joruus C'Baoth. Butchered the spelling probably.

They recruited more California and Aussie cosplayers to be Mandalorian Culvert groups reuniting under their new leader on the ruined Mandalore.

Fassbender wants to be the lead in Waititi's SW movie really bad. More sites keep getting the details wrong. But, it's WAY MORE in the veins of a Terry Gilliam movie/Gods Must Be Crazy.

The Waititi film is meant to be a one-off, but part of a larger series telling unique stories around the SW universe.

The Jon Watts Amblin SW Jedi Kids movie has the Grammar Rodeo name because it refers to the classic Simpsons episode. A bunch of Force sensitive kids steal a ship and go joyriding while something chases them.

Andor is currently scheduled to debut on Labor Day Weekend. But, can be moved as late as early October.

Ahsoka is going to be about reassembling the Ghost crew with new members to hunt Thrawn.

The Acolyte is turning into the latest Kathleen Kennedy vs. creator battle. Kennedy wants closer to the High Republic, creators say it makes no fucking sense. So, there is a pending series delay to 2024 on deck. Might be late 2023 if shit gets resolved. But, it's going bad fast.

Bad Batch S2 got slightly delayed, but release date announced during Celebration.

Tales of the Jedi will be animated and announced during Celebration.

Mecha Cobb Vanth is returning sooner than later with a robot left arm.

Comment

• Spoil tag keeps breaking, but that movie comparison is INSANE. What the hell even could that mean?

Comment

• I show the spoiler tag is working. Nothing is been shown to the public, right?

Comment

•   Spoiler: The Waititi movie meaning 

As far as I know and I've been hearing for the last year - 18 months.

It's supposed to be Biblical/Life of Brian looking movie for the first 20 minutes

Then a spaceship crash lands onto the planet. The society can't make heads or tails of what it means and the Fassbinder possible role is a guy who gets ostracized because he saves the person on the ship and starts to realize his planet is part of something bigger.

So, it's a planet of BC/Ancient Rome era style people realizing UMMM, we're living in a Star War.

Comment

Working...
                                X