X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Spider 3...

Spoiler: SPOILER? 
    "Zendaya takes an out"

Will the real Mary Jane stand up in this film, or with the Multiverse angle mean a rebooting of sorts for Spidey and crew? Especially after the post-credit scene in Far From Home?

Comment

• Ethan Hawke as Dracula? OK I am listening. And Olyphant in anything has my attention. I think after we finish Justified I am going to bootleg Mandolorian just for my Olyphant fix.

Comment

• He's in it for one episode.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's it? Shit. I thought he was a new recurring character. I'll find his scenes on youtube then.

Comment

•   Spoiler: More SW spoilers 
            Rangers of the New Republic is also officially dead. So all that's on the docket is Book of Boba in December and then Mando S3 next year.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Re: Spider 3...

Spoiler: SPOILER? 
              "Zendaya takes an out"

Will the real Mary Jane stand up in this film, or with the Multiverse angle mean a rebooting of sorts for Spidey and crew? Especially after the post-credit scene in Far From Home?

Spoiler: Explaining more about where the MCU is at this moment and not a moment sooner. 

They are prepared to lean into the Multiverse hard. Zendaya's deal is up and she wants to do more adult roles.
              Holland is about to re-up as this is the last movie on his contract. Plus, Maguire and Garfield are contracted for more...Maguire especially.

All of the Skrull stuff in the post credits is leading into Secret Invasion and The Marvels.

The Mysterio reveal is literally the backbone of the first act and why Peter is acting stupid and trying to prove himself a hero.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spidey Stuff 
                Dafoe is back as an alt-reality Osborne (Not from the Raimiverse) who tricks Holland into releasing him and the other baddies from Dr Strange's prison-thingee. He's the main villain here.

I for one believe those rumors of Cruise appearing as Shellhead and that Sony/Marvel wants more of Maguire (a la Keaton in the DCEU)...
                  Spoiler: BA-BA-BA-BIG SPOILERS 
                ...Garfield, on the other hand, is a one and done. AKA: he eats it. Supposedly. We'll see.
                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-23-2021, 07:35 AM.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• ......and where do the fantastic 4 finally factor in?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      Spoiler: Spidey Stuff 
                    Dafoe is back as an alt-reality Osborne (Not from the Raimiverse) who tricks Holland into releasing him and the other baddies from Dr Strange's prison-thingee. He's the main villain here.

I for one believe those rumors of Cruise appearing as Shellhead and that Sony/Marvel wants more of Maguire (a la Keaton in the DCEU)...
                      Spoiler: BA-BA-BA-BIG SPOILERS 
                    ...Garfield, on the other hand, is a one and done. AKA: he eats it. Supposedly. We'll see.
                      Spoiler: You figured out the Ghostbusters reference 

Yeah, everyone is in a mystical storage container in the Sanctum's basement. Doc reaches out for any hero to help maintain it. First person he finds is Peter under legal supervision. Peter is desperate to prove that he's not a legal liability and fucks up by releasing everyone.

Maguire signed a 5 movie deal, Garfield signed a 2 which is strange.

None of the villains are from the Raimiverse, but are designed to evoke it. Jake G also has a cameo as an Alt Mysterio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      ......and where do the fantastic 4 finally factor in?
                        Spoiler: Make a Pepe Silvia chart of where MCU is currently. 

Production will begin after Spidey and Ant 3 wraps. Ant is supposed to set up a little bit of it, but they're stripping and removing so much on the fly that who knows?

Hell, Loki was supposed to have direct Doc 2 tie-ins and most of that got removed to setup the big What If turn.

Comment

• Because I don't feel like going back through the notes and handcranking out Bat shit.

Spoiler: The Batman Fincher Edition so far. Hasn't been updates in a bit, so really curious if anything big drops between then and now. 

Riddler is a Zodiac serial killer figure who plays more as Talon than Riddler.
                        Wife gets killed and he gets fucked up by Court of Owls agents trying to cover up a crime using their GCPD crooked plant.

He starts going nuts and seeing the hidden mystery behind the origins of Gotham and how so much of the city is corrupt. So, he starts picking off Owls without revealing who they are.
                        GCPD, Bats and the public sees it as a Zodiac Killer style psycho killing rich and famous people.

Batman in Year 2....still fighting the mob and their muscle.

Alfred is ex Special Forces who takes care of Bruce still due to his ties to the family.
                        All of Gotham mafia sides are at war. Falcone vs. Cobblepot for control of the city.

Cobblepot cuts a deal with the Owls to help push out Falcone.

Cobblepot is moving drugs through the docks that GCPD plant (Merkel) takes a cut back to the Owls. Merkel is a former drug dealer/addict who has been using the drugs for his own purposes.
                        Batman fucks up the deal, but then Nashton/Riddler shows up and kills most of the men. Nashton escapes and Bats ties up Cobblepot.

The new DA shakes down the Commissioner to tie this shit up, but GCPD is more concerned with shaking down the whores in the Narrows. They try to bust a serial robber in the area, who keeps hitting big targets. She tries to hit a Falcone place and gets intercepted by Bats. Bats shakes her down for info, but Falcone has his men shoot at them both.

They get away, Catwoman smashes up Bats and splits.

Nashton kills a few higher up cops and sends a public message about how he's going to cleanse the city of its evil. New DA (Sarsgaard) goes crazy and starts sending all of his resources after Nashton. Bats cuts a deal with Gordon to stop the killings.

Bats cuts a deal with Catwoman to have her girls pin down the new DA to figure out what he's doing. They capture him at a brothel and figure out that he's another Court of Owls plant. They're trying to save Gotham by having the rich and powerful get rid of the wrong element.

Bats captures Nashton who reveals his whole deal and what he's doing. Says he'll have to kill him to stop him. Escapes, but lets Bats know where he's going next.

Bats and Nashton undercover slip into an Eyes Wide Shut style party where they see the Commissioner, most of City Hall, the wealthy, various rich fucks are the Court of Owls. A few people get killed, then the lead guy reveals he knows Bats is Bruce and they have tolerated him because he's been fulfilling their desires at a rate they couldn't achieve.

They say his parents were Owls and that their mission is to stop more people from dying like they did. They pretty much talk him into arresting Nashton and calling a truce. They will keep improving the city, Bats can stay secret and Nash gets handed over for his crimes.

Story is coming to an end, new DA and now Commissioner Gordon has their criminal. GCPD plant Merkel now drugged out, shoots Nash to death ala Ruby on Oswald. He gets arrested and thrown into Arkham. Stupid fan ploy here: it's revealed his real name is Jervis Tetch.

Movie ends on Bats having more powerful allies, Falcone near collapsing, but knowing that the Owls know who he is and can stop him at any time.

Super grimdark and dour.

Comment

• I am so fucking hype for Batman.

Comment

• Since the teaser finally dropped. Been done for over a month.

Spoiler: Eternals spoilers 

They've been here since the BC times. They're a hybrid alien/robot thing that goes to developing planets that are harboring Celestial eggs and protect the antibodies (people) keeping the Egg healthy.

Thanos's people helped create them and there are some ambiguity towards how many of them are truly living, so on and so forth. Jon Snow is playing Dane Whitman aka The Black Knight. He's a human that first discovers them and gets inducted into their world because Sersi (Asian lady from Cap Marvel) gets a girl boner for him.

They give him an alien sword that can kill Deviants (their natural enemy and not in the trailer). After a deal of time, they learn the Celestial is about to be born, but they love humanity and now want to protect it. Well, most of them. Some of the Eternals kill the others and they start in-fighting with the aid of the Deviants.

Then, it becomes a race to save the Planet from being split in half by the Celestial baby being born.

Comment

• Troy: can I share that ETERNALS info?
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Troy: can I share that ETERNALS info?
                                I would prefer that you didn't. I can give you something to share if you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X