RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I figured that was a given in my response but I understand how it sounds like I was saying "fuck the story, gimme FX". Only Skull Island has any characters I gave a shit about. I couldn't tell you ONE person from that shitty Godzilla 2 flick.
    I actively rooted for Kong to step on every cardboard cutout in that movie.

And I agree that tossing aside Cranston and his wife for the young dickheads was a horrible decision that hamstrung the entire rest of the film.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YOU SHOW JOHN C. REILLY SOME RESPECT. The rest not so much.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Actually, scratch that. I also love Sam Jackson in this. He's so over the top.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But again, they're giant monster movies. Give me a reason to give a shit about the humans is fine. Focusing on the home lives of the humans more than the monsters is not.

Comment

YOU SHOW JOHN C. REILLY SOME RESPECT. The rest not so much.
            Even he was treated like a joke as soon as he showed up as the older pilot.

The half assed Hell in the Pacific opening would have been a much better framework to use than the one they went with.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• for fucking sure man. That I totally agree with.

Comment

• I just want something competent with a consistent tone that doesn’t undercut itself for once.

wahhhhhhhhh babby cranky
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• you and me both buddy.

Comment

no matter what, a giant monster movie should focus more on the monsters and less on the humans overall in my opinion. These aren't art house flicks. They're stupid giant monster movies.
                    THIS. A thousand times THIS. It's why I tend to fast forward to the monster fights in repeat viewings, as I honestly don't give two shits about why humans are doing human shit when there's giant monsters fucking shit up. Unless a human is driving a huge fucking robot to fight a monster, or is turning into Ultraman and going old school ECW on a giant fucking lizardsaurus that shoots lasers out of it's ass, I ain't interested in what the humans are doing.

Comment

• Welp, the new Bond and GB flicks have moved AGAIN until next October. At this point it seems pointless especially with the news that most of us won't even get a vaccine until summer of 2022 at this point.

Also, Nolan having a tantrum about his movies and theaters is the best/worst thing ever. Shut the fuck up and stop being a spoiled bitch. If you want people to see your shit right now theaters aren't the way. If you want to wait until theaters are opened back to normal capacity then do it but shut the fuck up about it. No movie is worth getting covid for. Unless it's a Hackers reboot with Jonny Lee Miller now playing The Plague.

Comment

Unless it's a Hackers reboot with Jonny Lee Miller now playing The Plague.
                        OK. I'm listening...

Comment

• Zero Cool became what he hated.....a corporate goon

Comment

• Let's see how bad rewrites, COVID, mergers and everything else warps this bow.

Spoiler: The new slate of shit 

Spider 3 = Unintentional Ghostbusters references
                            Multiple everybody.
                            Bearded Tobey as Older Spidey
                            Zendaya takes an out
                            Molina ain't Raimi Ock
                            The Multiverse is going to be around for a bit.

The Marvels - Read Secret Invasion and the Ewing Ultimates run and you got the gist of this one.

She Hulk - Rapidly becoming the show that has my attention.
                            Another deep dive into Ewing's Hulk work by way of Shulkie.

Doc 2 - Shuma Gorath
                            Kids are saved by Wanda, but fucks everything up
                            Mordo is helping her.

Moon Knight
                            Hearing strong strong talk that Ethan Hawke is playing Dracula now.

Black Widow
                            Mostly the same, outside of adding back in scenes that were going to be cut because then Falcon show won't make sense without them.

What IF
                            Marvel Zombies will have the biggest impact coming out of the show.

Loki Season 2
                            See above.

Book of Boba
                            Olyphant, Ming-Na and Burr are supposed to be in it. 3 episodes hitting in December.

Ant Man 3
                            Movie got rewritten so much that I have my doubts if the all the cast has the script

Eternals
                            Movie test screener leaked the whole thing online back in Feb. It's still widely available and 100% legit.

No Time to Die
                            Mostly the same, but that ending makes it the last Craig Bond. Hell, it does 2 things. Either gives Bond over to Lynch to do a Black Female Bond or causes them to do a series reset.

The Batman
                            I swear I wrote this out elsewhere. Trying to find it to copy and paste over.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy: can you expand upon Bond? Do you know the whole movie?
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Troy: can you expand upon Bond? Do you know the whole movie?
                                I know enough and it has a definite feel to it.

Spoiler: Bond 

This is it for Craig.

They will ride the Incel noise over Lynch for awhile to cover the fact that this movie isn't going to hit right.
                                Really not liking how it plays on paper.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X