No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the fuck wanted a Revenge of the Nerds reboot?

Calling it now, whoever they get for Booger will never be worthy enough to fill Curtis Armstrong's shoes.

Comment

• I mean, the nerds were fucking rapists in the original. Everyone sucked in them.

Comment

• I always preferred the sequel anyways. Gimme Ogre as a nerd over rapey Lewis anytime.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Something I learned yesterday. Ed Solomon (the writer of the Bill and Ted Movies) wrote No on 15 for Nerds 2.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• In a better world I'd be in the theater right now watching Avatar 2.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I mean, the nerds were fucking rapists in the original. Everyone sucked in them.
              The 80's as a whole was far more rapey and bigoted on film.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

The 80's as a whole was far more rapey and bigoted on film.
                They joined a HBCU frat, guys. They were progressive before most of these shits were jizz on deck in their soy daddy's nuts. But, Louis was a rapist.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Booger actually seemed like the voice of reason.

Louis has that Carradine blood in him. It was only a matter of time with that sort of genetic timebomb.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Going through some Kong vs. Godzilla shit that got sent over before the trailer debuts during Football on Sunday.

Either I read a super early script over a year ago or they dramatically changed this film after the fact. It's going to be sad when this ends up being a better Rampage movie than Rampage.

Comment

• RAMPAGE was so goddamn boring for a giant monster flick. Just like the last Godzilla flick. Just like the Meg.

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE HUMANS. WE CARE ABOUT MONSTERS. HUMANS ARE THERE TO BE EATEN.

Comment

• Yeah, they really seem to not understand that monster movies are about the MONSTERS
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          RAMPAGE was so goddamn boring for a giant monster flick. Just like the last Godzilla flick. Just like the Meg.

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE HUMANS. WE CARE ABOUT MONSTERS. HUMANS ARE THERE TO BE EATEN.
                          Not exactly true. I care about people that are written like people and act like people. But the narrative they’ve laid out is anime tier childish trash that makes all of it uninteresting. For all the cockteasing of the first fat Godzilla they had a decent concept of grounding the spectacle in the opening act (the framing for Godzilla as an existential threat in Shin was also a good return to the source material).

No amount of effects can cover up a bad or trite story.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I figured that was a given in my response but I understand how it sounds like I was saying "fuck the story, gimme FX". Only Skull Island has any characters I gave a shit about. I couldn't tell you ONE person from that shitty Godzilla 2 flick.

Comment

• And while Cranston and his wife were decent characters in Fatzilla, the script was balls overall once they were out of the picture and we were supposed to care about Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch.

I'd rather watch Kong '76 over any of these new ones save for Skull Island because at least Grodin/Bridges/Lange's characters were worth watching for how ridiculous they were.

Comment

• no matter what, a giant monster movie should focus more on the monsters and less on the humans overall in my opinion. These aren't art house flicks. They're stupid giant monster movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X