No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator 5: Robots Aging With Dignity.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Commando 2: The Return of Sully.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Running Man 2: Still Running but slower....cuz he's old
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Rumor has it that 'Sucker Punch' has NOT been testing well and that WB is really unhappy with it and with Zach Snyder.

Troy, have you seen it yet?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The trailer for SUCKER PUNCH has Paul W.S. Anderson written all over it. NOT GOOD.

Comment

• Nuts, I was really thinking about seeing that. *sigh*

At least there's Lincoln Lawyer to watch.

Comment

• What's the word on the new Liam Neeson flick, 'Unknown'? I haven't heard squat about it, good or bad. Troy?

Comment

• Was wondering about Unknown as well. January Jones looks HORRIBLE but Liam seems to be having a ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Abed View Post
                    The trailer for SUCKER PUNCH has Paul W.S. Anderson written all over it. NOT GOOD.

No fucking way. None of Paul's movies have an epic feel to it. The trailers for Sucker Punch definitely do. Fuck the suits, I'm seeing the hell outta this flick for Jena Malone.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 'Sucker Punch' LOOKS like it could be empty eye candy. I liked both '300' and 'Watchmen' though, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt until I hear some definite reviews.

Comment

• 300 was empty eye candy. Same with Dawn of the Dead. That's what Snyder does. And I'm fine with it. AT least his flicks are entertaining. I just want chicks in skimpy clothes fighting dragons and robots and shit. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, apparently it is.

Comment

• I disagree that '300' was empty eye candy. It wasn't a deep film by any stretch of the imagination, but it had a good story that was well told. Could it have been more fleshed out? YES, but he was also faithfully adapting a property that wasn't all that deep. 'Watchmen' proved (to ME at least) that he can handle an intricate story with skill...as far as I'm concerned, that film squashed any qualms that I may have had over him being a strictly 'eye candy' director. I never saw his update of 'Dawn of the Dead'.

Comment

• His DotD is still his best. Empty eye candy? That opening? Fucking hell naw son.

I'm just happy to see someone adopting a more classic aesthetic in terms of shot choice when framing action.

No more of this close-up "what the fuck is going on gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaablblblbl*seizure*" bullshit.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That opening is the only good thing about the new Dawn of the Dead. Otherwise, any other director could have shot that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X