No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellen Page is now Elliot Page and that sex scene in Super is even weirder now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Heard about that today. And yes, it does make the scene a bit odd in retrospect, but if it makes his/her/their life better, so be it.

Also, thanks, Rob, as I haven't seen Super in a LONG ass time, so now I wanna watch it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Ellen Page is now Elliot Page and that sex scene in Super is even weirder now.
        Honestly it's really not that shocking. Hopefully Elliot finds solace that being Ellen did not afford him.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Holy shit, WB is putting Dune and Matrix 4 and everything else on HBO Max.

FUCK YES.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's good shit.

Comment

• Yep. I wish Sony would jump on this. I want to see the new GB movie dammit. I'm never going back to a theater, at least until 2022, so figure it out other movie companies.

Comment

• That's terrific news! October 1st, 2021 can't get here fast enough. Gonna watch the FUCK out of Dune, because spice must flow like a motherfucker, y'all.

Comment

• BAD.ASS
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Yep. I wish Sony would jump on this. I want to see the new GB movie dammit. I'm never going back to a theater, at least until 2022, so figure it out other movie companies.
                    SONY doesn't have the active means to pull it off.

Paramount barely has it, but they aren't going to do it anytime soon. The plan was to move the Spongebob movie there day and date. Now, it's going to be 6 months later.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I know it's wishful thinking.

Comment

• Chris Nolan can eat a dick.

Comment

• Disney Investor Day is on Thursday. Plus and Films to be featured. Everything discussed. Told to expect more announcements and new news than trailers.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Molina confirmed for Spidey 3.
                            Spider-Man 3, the follow-up to Spider-Man: Far From Home, has recruited another actor from the multiverse: Alfred Molina as Doc Ock, A.K.A. Doctor Octopus.

Comment

• If we're going all Spider-Verse here, there DAMN well better be Toei's Supaidāman with the Marveller/Leopardon mecha showing up. AND he better have his theme song playing when he shows up. Because he's an Emissary From Hell and shit. Also... zippers.

You play with alternate universes, you go big or go the fuck home.
                              Last edited by Timothy225; 12-08-2020, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Seth McFarlane and the Lucas Brothers are rebooting Revenge of the Nerds. If it's not about nerds being the assholes and the jocks not then gtfo. Nerds are the fucking worst now.

Comment

Working...
                                X