No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm and unabashed fan of the Lynch version, warts and all, so the new flick can only be more gooder by comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      I'm and unabashed fan of the Lynch version, warts and all, so the new flick can only be more gooder by comparison.
      My brother!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm and unabashed fan of the Lynch version, warts and all, so the new flick can only be more gooder by comparison.
        Hell yeah how can Sting in that codpiece be BAD?! Rob is a man of no class.

Comment

• and that Toto score...effing love it.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Patrick Stewart's Gurney Halleck and Everett McGill's Stilgar fucking RAWKED, yo.

Comment

Patrick Stewart's Gurney Halleck and Everett McGill's Stilgar fucking RAWKED, yo.

Patrick Stewart loved that role so much he spent the last 36 years repeating it.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Dune is one of the few Lynch films I can tolerate. First-rate world-building and a solid first two acts putting everything together but a sloppy third act that races to the finish line. It's just a three-hour movie that they made two hours because that was Universal's MO.
                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 09-01-2020, 06:00 PM.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Patrick Stewart loved that role so much he spent the last 36 years repeating it.
                  He's been doing that role since playing Sejanus in I, Claudius, and he played that role like a boss. He's Shakespearean trained, so he lives for those kind of parts.

And leave us not forget his work in Lifeforce...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    and that Toto score...effing love it.
                    It's the best part of the movie. I think the movie is not good but you can definitely see what Lynch wanted to do if he hadn't been fucked with. I'm excited for the new movie. I should maybe read the book at some point.

Comment

• Wait, people don't at least LIKE Lynch's Dune? FUCKING WEIRD bros.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dune is a goddamn mess. Any goodwill built up in the first half (and its not much) is ruined by the last half. So sloppy, so many fucking voice-overs,shoddy story telling. It has some decent production design but that about it. The only good thing it has going for it is that it made me read the book which is wayyyy better and this new one is gonna suck if we don't get the second one because it will just be half a fucking story.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I should maybe read the book at some point.
                          First book is great, and a fast read for a scifi epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Dune is a goddamn mess. Any goodwill built up in the first half (and its not much) is ruined by the last half. So sloppy, so many fucking voice-overs,shoddy story telling. It has some decent production design but that about it. The only good thing it has going for it is that it made me read the book which is wayyyy better and this new one is gonna suck if we don't get the second one because it will just be half a fucking story.
                            Well that's just like your opinion, man.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I’m so tired of the brutalist aesthetic approach to everything. I’ll take a Lynch Dune’s art direction over the contemporary visual homogeneity any day.

I have no skin in the game aside from wanting to read the book again.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Dune is a goddamn mess. Any goodwill built up in the first half (and its not much) is ruined by the last half. So sloppy, so many fucking voice-overs,shoddy story telling. It has some decent production design but that about it. The only good thing it has going for it is that it made me read the book which is wayyyy better and this new one is gonna suck if we don't get the second one because it will just be half a fucking story.
                                All of this but I'll still watch it whenever it's on.

Plus it has a pug.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X