No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Superman? We still looking at any Christopher Reeve stuff?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      And Superman? We still looking at any Christopher Reeve stuff?

My understanding is
        Spoiler: spoiler 
      most if not all Donnerverse stuff was cut.

The animation component got beefed up a bit. But, it's pretty much a Bats and Flash team-up movie at this point.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• At this point, going "Aww fuck it!" (a la the multiverse) is the most viable way to go. A rare case where you can have your cake and eat it too. Plus its something DC will actually beat Marvel to the punch first.

Pure speculation but guessing they're leaving Superman alone because Abrams wants that strictly for himself.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

•   Spoiler: a shit ton of Suicide Squad spoilers from today's leaks. 

Two teams: Team Flag and Team Waller/Quinn

Flag's team is sent into El Dorado first to retrieve mysterious thing or kill it before South American country can use it. They get captured and half killed.

Fillion gets his dick ripped off.

A year later, Quinn, Bloodsport, Cena, King Shark and others get sent in after the same thing. Told to kill any survivors from Team 1 and destroy the device.

El Dorado or whatever they're calling the country now is in full disarray. Chaos everywhere, as everyone has come together to fight a strange force.

Pete Davidson immediately surrenders and is captured.

Flag reunites with Quinn's team and reveals what happened.

A strange creature landed in the area Predator style and took over the military. Waller sent them in to retrieve it, but it possessed Ratcatcher and killed most of the team.

The mystery package is Starro. The starfish mind control villain from the JLA. When its spawn attaches to a victim facehugger style, they all have the telepathic groupspeak of Taika Waititi.

So now, the remnants of the South American military, Flag, Quinn's team and whomever else are trying to save who they can and then kill Starro.

But, Starro is using Ratcatcher abilities to control the populace. Meanwhile, Thinker wants to override Starro with his own powers and have an ever spawning army.

All the while, the US is telling Waller just to nuke everyone.

That is how Gunn is making a Suicide Squad movie.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I wish I hadn’t read that because I would have had a good laugh at the reveal of the bad guy.

Comment

• I guess I'll share it before Jamie does.

Spoiler: The sleeper has awakened. 

Comment

• Neat.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Me likey. A whole lot.

Comment

• Surprised WB legal still hasn't yanked it.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Again, it is the legend.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm really digging the cast for this - they all look great on screen. Bautista and Momoa are going to kill it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I guess I'll share it before Jamie does.

Spoiler: The sleeper has awakened. 
                          I'm fucking in on that. I know it's just a teaser, but liking the feel so far.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• God I hope Dune fucking rules.

Comment

• Same here - I'm ready for a new multi-year film franchise, and hopefully, FINALLY, seeing the God Emperor get his due someday.

Comment

• It can't be any worse than the original movie.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X