No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed. Not every movie needs a sequel or a remake. Coming to America is perfectly fine as a standalone, and after 30 years since its release, I can pretty much guarantee nobody's asking for this.

Comment

• Murphy's cross-dressing accountant asked!
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• TMNT being rebooted again.

Ok.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Here's hoping it's better than the second one.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But the second one was great.

Comment

• I thought it was lame personally. I don't think I even made it all the way through.

Comment

• Just for the childlike gunshot trading Keanu and Common engage in during his return from Italy, I recommend you try it again sometime.

Reminded me of those two mulleted kids in T2 playing pew pew with each other.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "I GOT YOU!" "NO YOU DIDN'T!"

Comment

• I just remember the second one feeling like a retread of the first one without a dog being murdered. Unlike say The Raid 2 which was awesome because it was a completely different movie than the first one.

Comment

• Exactly, but imagine them grown up and wearing bulletproof suits because their mom wasn’t around to smack them upside the head.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My only issue with JW 2 is that it's very, very long. There's also a very long stretch of film in the first half where it's all plot without any action, resulting in a second half that is almost too damned much action. The balance feels off, whereas the first film is so perfectly balanced and designed by comparison.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I just remember the second one feeling like a retread of the first one without a dog being murdered. Unlike say The Raid 2 which was awesome because it was a completely different movie than the first one.
                          Not having the same soft heart as others, or at least lacking ownership of a dog for a decade or so, I actually felt more invested in the sequel for some reason.

Seemed like a foregone conclusion that Keanu was going to beat everybody and send them all to hell in seconds.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The first one also has several really cool moments in it that aren't quite equaled in the sequel. For instance, the whole 'Oh' moment.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My only problem with either John Wick is they end.

Comment

• Fuck yeah, Billy gets it.

Comment

Working...
                                X