No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cast pic out of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
    Attached Files
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Saw that. Really digging the Robert Redford vibe that Pitt's got going there.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Saw that. Really digging the Robert Redford vibe that Pitt's got going there.

What's weird is Pitt is supposed to be DiCaprio's stunt double in the movie.

DiCaprio has got that late 60s TV actor at leisure look down. But, I want to see the crazier shit.

Damian Lewis as Steve McQueen, Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate, Dakota Fanning as Squeaky Fromme.

Hell, I want to see who they got for Bruce Lee.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Neill Blompkamp's ROBOCOP RETURNS.

Sure. Why not.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Based a script for the original sequel idea to boot. Could be something neat
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anyone got a clue as to what the sequel was about?
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Once Upon A Time in Hollywood finally cast some of their last big parts plus Clu Gulager.

I want this script...NOW.

Comment

• Haha. Clu is the man.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Craig Brewer directing Coming to America 2 and it looks like the goal is to bring back as many of the characters as possible. *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH*
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• but why?

Comment

• Just waiting for Prince Akeem to meet Billy Ray Valentine at the Soul Glo corporate headquarters.
                        And yeah, I bet Aykroyd and Curtis are in this as well because SYNERGY
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The teaser will be the Old Barbers and Jewish Man bitching about Social Media.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Will Louis Anderson be back, still making fries at McDowell's?

Comment

• Gotta be called Coming Back to America, right?
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Coming to America is fucking PERFECT. I don't want this.

Comment

Working...
                                X