• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Hey Troy: what's the word on

Spoiler: Spoiler 
    Hawkeye. Is he in this or what?

Also: any truth to the rumors that SOLO is supposed to be great?
    I’m hearing way better than expected on Solo. Spoiler is a no.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Troy, the image.....is that permanent?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• KEEP SHIT VAGUE AS FUCK.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Troy, the image.....is that permanent?

Spoiler: DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED 

For the time between IW and Avengers 4, it is the status quo.

Ant-Man and Wasp takes places a few months after Civil War and takes place before IW.

Avengers 4 is the survivors in the future trying to work out Doc Strange's one workable plan to beat Thanos for good.

Multiple timelines, the Quantum Realm, etc come into play.

But, until then...those guys are ash.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Spoiler: DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED 

For the time between IW and Avengers 4, it is the status quo.

Ant-Man and Wasp takes places a few months after Civil War and takes place before IW.

Avengers 4 is the survivors in the future trying to work out Doc Strange's one workable plan to beat Thanos for good.

Multiple timelines, the Quantum Realm, etc come into play.

But, until then...those guys are ash.

Won't lie.....
              Spoiler: DUR NURT CLURK 
            Not sure I want to watch Starlord die.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Won't lie.....
                Spoiler: DUR NURT CLURK 
              Not sure I want to watch Starlord die.
                Spoiler: MORE SPOILERS 

Gamora, Spider-Man and Vision had sadder deaths.

Hell, Vision gets killed twice.

Comment

• They should have just called this one......
                  Spoiler: DO NOT ENTER 
                Avengers: Shit Gets Real

Comment

•   Spoiler: That Celine Dion song for Deadpool 2? 

It's for when Deadpool has to make a plan to save Vanessa after she's killed about 10-15 minutes into the new movie.

Comment

• Rumor going around, the highlight of Deadpool 2 when it first tested a few months back... has been cut.

Spoiler: Yeaaaaah... 
                    Deadpool killing baby Hitler in the hospital during the post-credits time-traveling bits.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• WHAT????
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Rumor going around, the highlight of Deadpool 2 when it first tested a few months back... has been cut.

Spoiler: Yeaaaaah... 
                        Deadpool killing baby Hitler in the hospital during the post-credits time-traveling bits.
                        Yeah, it got cut for more scenes of Diabetes Dad.

Comment

• Spoilers!

Spoiler: Not sure what to do with this, it's more of a brain dump. 

X-Force is Deadpool, Weasel, Bedlam, Domino, Shatterstar, Peter (Diabetic Dad as I call him), Zeitgeist (acid spewing Pennywise) and Colossus, Negasonic Teenage Warhead & Girlfriend.

They're trying to rescue little fat kid Rusty Collins.

I also have a working idea of the Captain Marvel plot, but I'll stick that in another thing.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Captain Marvel plot based on what I can piece together 

Set in Summer/Fall 1992 with flashback to kid Carol and family.

Basically, Carol Danvers is gonna get her semi Hal Jordan Green Lantern origin, but with more cosmic conspiracy.

Phil Coulson will be Nick Fury's attache, as this is Fury's first case after coming over from CIA. Script notes make big deal of this being the promotion he got from Alexander Pierce as mentioned by Redford in Winter Soldier.

SHIELD (still unnamed and conceptual at this point) handles domestic situations, but they have SWORD (space shit) to handle things from outside Earth. This is SWORD's first case, as NASA and the USAF have discovered HOLY SHITBALLS aliens exist.

Jude Law is a Kree sleeper sentry learning about Earth defense and seeing what tech he can mine. He's a VIP that's kinda over Carol, but inadvertently causes the accident that lands her with powers.

This disruption gets Ben Mendlesohn and the undercover Skrulls' collective panties in a twist and the Kree/Skrull War gets brought to Earth.

Carol and by default Phil and Fury learn that there is far more shit than what's on Earth. Carol develops into Captain Marvel (with at least 4 costume changes). All the while, Fury and Phil make a case to the Council (remember them from Avengers and Agents of SHIELD?) for more firepower and manpower to handle what's coming.

Jude Law gets killed and Captain Marvel gets the aliens to take the fight off planet. As such, she makes a deal to help the Kree fight off-world to keep the Earth safe. She disappears for decades, while leaving Fury with the sole means of contacting her (I really wasn't expecting a ghetto pager).

Fury loses an eye in the final scuffle, but begins to look into the Avengers Initiative.

That's all I got.

Comment

• I will be pissed if Peter dies in DEADPOOL 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                  Spoiler: Captain Marvel plot based on what I can piece together 

Set in Summer/Fall 1992 with flashback to kid Carol and family.

Basically, Carol Danvers is gonna get her semi Hal Jordan Green Lantern origin, but with more cosmic conspiracy.

Phil Coulson will be Nick Fury's attache, as this is Fury's first case after coming over from CIA. Script notes make big deal of this being the promotion he got from Alexander Pierce as mentioned by Redford in Winter Soldier.

SHIELD (still unnamed and conceptual at this point) handles domestic situations, but they have SWORD (space shit) to handle things from outside Earth. This is SWORD's first case, as NASA and the USAF have discovered HOLY SHITBALLS aliens exist.

Jude Law is a Kree sleeper sentry learning about Earth defense and seeing what tech he can mine. He's a VIP that's kinda over Carol, but inadvertently causes the accident that lands her with powers.

This disruption gets Ben Mendlesohn and the undercover Skrulls' collective panties in a twist and the Kree/Skrull War gets brought to Earth.

Carol and by default Phil and Fury learn that there is far more shit than what's on Earth. Carol develops into Captain Marvel (with at least 4 costume changes). All the while, Fury and Phil make a case to the Council (remember them from Avengers and Agents of SHIELD?) for more firepower and manpower to handle what's coming.

Jude Law gets killed and Captain Marvel gets the aliens to take the fight off planet. As such, she makes a deal to help the Kree fight off-world to keep the Earth safe. She disappears for decades, while leaving Fury with the sole means of contacting her (I really wasn't expecting a ghetto pager).

Fury loses an eye in the final scuffle, but begins to look into the Avengers Initiative.

That's all I got.

Really neat. If that's the angle, I'll love it.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I will be pissed if Peter dies in DEADPOOL 2.
                                Same here. Peter is gonna be the secret star of DP2.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X