RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: SPOILERS 
    I mean... Loki was blatantly dead in The Dark World until the closing seconds of "BUT NOT REALLY!"

So offing Odin seems like whatevs.

My only thing is how much of Taika is still left in the finish film?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      The humor hurts so much of the movie. It works at points and then it's like REALLY? Now, a joke?
      So more of the Dr. Strange “give me more cape gags so I don’t have to feel a genuine human emotion” sort of approach?

Yay

kill me
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        So more of the Dr. Strange “give me more cape gags so I don’t have to feel a genuine human emotion” sort of approach?

Yay

kill me

Spoiler: More like 

Let's have a two minute gag-a-rama about Thor losing an eye and Asgard dying.

Jokes about locker rooms and Hulk ass.

Jokes about Goldblum Grandmaster being so Goldblum.

One Doc Strange joke.

Thor and Loki jokes.

Korg as the living equivalent of the Yogurt doll from Spaceballs.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This increases the possibility I may audibly groan on the 3rd.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I guess this is my Rob moment because I still want to believe it's going to be great.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nothing wrong with that. I just want something else from a Thor movie is all.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I understand. And honestly I don't necessarily disagree but the parallels drawn to Flash Gordon by some have me just wanting for this one to work. Probably a bit illogical but there it is.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Troy and Jamie: what’s the word on MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS? Anything yet?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Troy and Jamie: what’s the word on MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS? Anything yet?

There's a murder and they all did it.

But, you could learn more by visiting your local library.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I know the story and who done it. I’m just curious on how the new movie is.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I guess this is my Rob moment because I still want to believe it's going to be great.
                        My friend did the music for it. He says it’s pretty good.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          I know the story and who done it. I’m just curious on how the new movie is.
                          No idea. I don't see it until the 7th or 8th. Whatever the Monday is.

Comment

• So they want to do Lethal Weapon 5 with Donner, Gibson and Glover.

It's great to hear Donner is still in good enough shape to direct again. But that aside... no. Just... NO!
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              Hoping so. Also on the Lethal Weapon front, with the right script and the two mains showing their age a bit I might be into it. Judgement reserved 'till something's actually presented to the public.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                Apparently the music is great so give your friend a high five. It'll be nice to have a Marvel movie with a memorable score.

Comment

Working...
                                X