RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I just hope I'm not spoiled. I love a good twist so long as it's not like that fucking shitty fucking Identity movie with Cusack. Fuck that twist.
    Fuck that movie in general.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Troy/Jamie: what's the latest on some upcoming movies? Any buzz, good or bad, on anything coming out soon (like DR.STRANGE?)
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Troy/Jamie: what's the latest on some upcoming movies? Any buzz, good or bad, on anything coming out soon (like DR.STRANGE?)

I am locked down with NDAs on most movies until my review streets. Seriously, I've got about 6-7 weeks of NDAs and embargoes. No fucking idea why.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You can't even say what you've seen or heard about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            You can't even say what you've seen or heard about?

Not on 13 movies.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm obviously dying to know, but I won't ask you to violate your NDAs. I'll be damned curious as to what you knew (and when you knew it) when the films come out.

Comment

• Uwe Boll is retiring from directing....

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You can't retire from something you never did.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• you shut your whore mouth
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Save
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I currently don't have NDAs, gags, threats of loss of coverage, etc currently. Ask Me Anything.

Comment

• How many interns did Goldblum bang rocking this Thor outfit? Over under 50?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            How many interns did Goldblum bang rocking this Thor outfit? Over under 50?

He wasn't on set that long, so probably under.

Comment

• Share whatever fun tidbits you do have.

Comment

Share whatever fun tidbits you do have.
                                  Spoiler: I had to think about it, but I'm sure that I'm missing shit. 

Ant-Man and Wasp is getting ready to start shooting. Expect casting announcements any day now.

Ton of Star Wars stuff that I might save for other tread.

Ridley Scott is rolling into another Alien movie next. Possible start of 2018.

The way I'm hearing it is that if New Mutants isn't ready by May. They're going to leap frog over it and just go Deadpool 2 and then X-Force.

Kong vs. Godzilla in 2020. It won't be a direct sequel to Kong: Skull Island, but it will follow-up "Godzilla: King of All Monsters" by about 2-3 months.

Carnahan leaving Bad Boys 3 is tied to 2 things. The backup plan to get X-Force ready faster than before and Will Smith getting antsy about having something other than Suicide Squad 2 in the pipeline.

Also, Disney shareholder meeting today with first clip presentation of The Last Jedi to the Public.

• Clip opens on Luke asking Rey "Who are you?
                                • Finn and some woman are sneaking around a place
                                • Rey and Chewbacca flying the Falcon.
                                • Poe and the Black Squadron attacking a giant freighter. Cuts to Poe's X-Wing is all fucked up.
                                • Leia arguing with someone for like 2 seconds.
                                • Luke and Rey with lightsabers drawn. Total run was 1min and 6 seconds. Elements of this will be in April's trailer, but this won't be the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X