No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUDE......please don't be bullshitting me. I love that if it's real.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• WHAT?!
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        DUDE......please don't be bullshitting me. I love that if it's real.

Spoiler: Heh 

Apparently, multiple lower tier Fantastic Festers didn't get screener for phones or sign NDAs. They're spoiling the fuck out of it and I got 2 to share images.

Then I got someone who should know better to confirm it. So, I'm feeling 99.9%.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Make it 100% now.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I read that there were some batshit twists, but that's something else.

Comment

• keep this shit totally spoiled. I can;'t wait for this one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know everyone is toxic in regards to Shammalammadingdong but I am fucking hyped.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If this is true, then it would be the first M.Night movie I'm hyped about. Like ,EVER.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Spoiler: Let's begin. 

Professor X has kidnapped a few girls. He's holding them in a dark cell somewhere. It's shithole Silence of the Lambs stuff with a four star bathroom. The girls he's keeping hostage realize that he's a split personality. Some of the personalities give them perks and treats, others attack them.

Meanwhile, Prof X/McAvoy/whatever has a seemingly gay personality that is trying to get caught. He sets up meetings with a shrink and tries to allude to what's going on. This is when we pick up that Prof X's 24 personalities are starting to emerge powers. Simple Carrie style shit. Moving stuff with mind, etc.

As the girls form a plan to escape, Prof X/McAvoy's powers begin to peak and shit goes down...that's when

SPOILERS

Bruce Willis shows up as his Unbreakable character. This shit is happening near where he lives and he gets talked into rescuing the girls. Beats the living fuck out of McAvoy, McAvoy goes away.

Split is the 10 Cloverfield Lane of Unbreakable.

Spoiler:  

We talking about the real X-men character?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Spoiler:  

We talking about the real X-men character?

No. Sometimes, I blank on people names and I just use what they were famous for doing.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        If this is true, then it would be the first M.Night movie I'm hyped about. Like ,EVER.

There's no IF about it. In fact, I've got 4 people and 1 rep fucking furious at me right now.

This isn't even counting the one editor I called a robotic Aussie shithead.

Comment

• You're not the only person out there spilling the beans, though. Hard to blame you when the info is readily available by others.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still, that is COOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              You're not the only person out there spilling the beans, though. Hard to blame you when the info is readily available by others.
                              Something happened at FF. Either the studio is OKing the blabbing or somebody got super pissed off.

Comment

• I just hope I'm not spoiled. I love a good twist so long as it's not like that fucking shitty fucking Identity movie with Cusack. Fuck that twist.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X