RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
    Now the trades have added Alice Eve, Diane Kruger and Rosamund Pike to the list. But they're not reading for Lois because (*Plot twist!*) she isn't the female lead!
    Lana?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck me for not thinking of Sam Rockwell.

Also in an alternate reality where he wasn't already over-swarmed with franchises, Robert Downey Jr would be Fletch.
      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-04-2011, 09:57 AM.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• PLEASE let one of the actresses being considered play Lori Lemaris the mermaid!

Comment

Also in an alternate reality where he wasn't already over-swarmed with franchises, Robert Downey Jr would be Fletch.
          That's the best choice yet, although I still think that Jason Lee could do wonders with the part.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Jason Lee would have done great with the part....back in 1997.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I could totally see Joel McHale as Fletch.

Comment

• That's gold, Fej. GOLD!
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Now the trades have added Alice Eve, Diane Kruger and Rosamund Pike to the list. But they're not reading for Lois because (*Plot twist!*) she isn't the female lead!

Sounds like there's actually going to be two ladies clamoring to fuck Supes in the reboot. Fine by me personally.
                  ^Fuck what that guy just said. Not surprisingly Lois is in the reboot and this phantom lady Eve/Kruger/Pike are testing for is Ursa. The same female villain from the Christopher Reeve movies.

Has Jessica Biel Already Been Cast In Superman?
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I <3 Biel but not sure she's right for Lois.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Guess that means we can expect those Zod rumors (the ones Snyder gave a non-denial to last year) to re-surface. Which begs the question: exactly what was so damn "fresh" about this take they kept talking up?

Don't get me wrong. I can't wait for a new Superman movie. But you get what I'm saying.
                      Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 02-05-2011, 09:51 PM.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• All the people in it will look like models?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Actually went ahead and Netflixed the first season of The Tudors to see what's so special about our new Man of Steel young Mr. Cavill. Don't get wrong, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and I'm sure he'll deliver the goods.

But I saw him in Stardust and Whatever Works...and he was terrible. But I keep hearing "Oh but he's great on The Tudors." Gotta wonder if that's the looks talking though.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• *Hollywood closed door meeting*

Hollywood dude 1: We gotta do something fresh and edgy, got any ideas?

Hollywood dude 2: Well we can put Will Smiff's kids in it.

Hollywood dude 1: We could but the movie doesn't have one character under the age of 35

Hollywood dude 2: Let's just make them all pretty

Hollywood dude 1: That could work.

Comment

^Fuck what that guy just said. Not surprisingly Lois is in the reboot and this phantom lady Eve/Kruger/Pike are testing for is Ursa. The same female villain from the Christopher Reeve movies.
                              Ha yes, the female villain who looked like a cross between a young boy and a Gray alien. At least she'll look pretty now.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If Nolan/Snyder are listening right now and taking suggestions, cast Josh Brolin for Lex Luthor, Kieran Culkin for Jimmy Olsen and John Goodman for Perry White. And just send my check in the mail.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X