Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Ewwww

I've got more from that entire conglomerate that I'm just trying to parse out to make it sound sane.

BIG SHIT happening and even more is dependent on how the month plays out.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• On it's face it looks like a complete 180 from the direction they were heading with that one. It could work as an alternative title, I guess. But I can't see how it would fit with Infinity War.

Comment

• Some more.

Spoiler: Certain studio catch-all 

Donnie Yen in Rogue One is a fugitive Jedi.
        Rogue One will be one and done.
        No Palpatine, but he's referenced a ton.

Disney is hard up on turning the Han Solo solo flick into a trilogy. They're floored by the script and apparently Alden Elhrenreich or whatever knocked them on their ass.

Obi-Wan solo flick practically a lock at this point. They're looking for potential director/writer combos.

Leia's brief time in Episode 8 is due to Carrie Fisher having trouble traveling to UK. She will have full role in Episode 9.

Tom Hardy is playing a stormtrooper who lets Finn go after believing he's a deep cover spy.

Expect at least three big ESB style twists in the film.

The reason you're seeing a ton of young Sebastian Stan/Luke memes flying around is that you're going to see young Luke in Episode 8. Heavy Marvel style deaging CG going on.

Boba Fett is in Rogue One, but he's the third major character in the Han Solo stuff. Appears sans helmet in Han Solo. Solo of the first film is a son of a bitch until he meets Chewie. Saving Chewie starts the process to becoming the Han we know.

Flashback sequences for sure in Indy 5. One involving kid Indy and young versions of Henry Sr. and Marcus Brody. And at least one with a 30-something Indy, setting up the actor who will take over in Indy 6-onward.

Disney wants 2 Star Wars film a year ASAP. Spin-offs for May slots and Episodes/Han films for December.

Up next...Marvel.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Finally, this is what I've got left.

Spoiler: Marvel Tales. 

FOX is starting the process to send F4 over. Current plan has them come over from a "parallel dimension" during Thanos's use of the Infinity Gauntlet. Arrives to help Avengers/Earth.

Current plan is for Spidey to get Symbiote suite at end of Infinity War. Feige not Marvel has a HUGE BONER to redo all of the SONY Spidey stuff. Source thinks it's a vendetta, but expect all of those elements to get reworked for MCU at some point.

White Tiger and Nova are in Homecoming/attend Spidey's school/lives in area.

Captain Britain, Man-Thing and Squirrel Girl are rumored to have some sort of role in Infinity War. Whether if it's a cameo or part of the plot. Expect to see a ton of people show up in some form in the films.

F4 deal is MARVEL GETS F4, FOX gets full mutant rights/X-MEN TV stuff. No more giving money over to Marvel for nothing.

No solo Gambit film, but Tatum will play Gambit in an X-Flick or FOX will sue. Looking like he's the token sidekick in Deadpool 2.

Current X-slate looks like

X-MEN: The New Mutants
          X-MEN: X-Factor
          X-MEN: X-Force

The X-Factor stuff getting copyrighted and saved is new as of this week.

Comment

• Troy: what's this Booster Gold rumor stuff going around? Legit?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Troy: what's this Booster Gold rumor stuff going around? Legit?

Not even a rumor at this point. Berlanti's got it in development.

Comment

• Still shocked the cowboy goober from Hail Caesar is Han Solo.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Early, early, early Deadpool 2 rumor at this point. 

Cable is going to be in it, that's a fact. The kicker is in the casting, as they might end up going with multiple Cables.

The reason: Deadpool 2 makes fun of the comics in the way that Deadpool 1 tackles how FOX handles the X-Men movies.

Multiple timelines. Multiple Cables. Multiple Deadpools.

Just a rumor at this point, but one that is picking up a great deal of credence.

Comment

• Haha. That would be pretty funny actually.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ahahaha! I hope they get Keira Knightly for that one.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Confirmation on a few things early:

Spoiler: Spoilers 

Willem Dafoe is playing Vulko in Justice League and eventually the Aquaman stuff.

Hannibal Burress and Logan Marshall Green added to Spider-Man Homecoming alongside a ton of kid actors. Film has started shooting, but we're still going to see a few more castings.

The biggest leak came out during some Episode 8 updates.

Mads Mikkelsen is a scientist during Rogue One. However, the Death Star is all but built. So, what is he going on science on? Mads is leading a team strip mining a planet while guarded by the Death Troopers.

They're mining giant Kyber crystals to use to make the Death Star's superlaser.

FYI: Kyber crystals are what power a Jedi's lightsaber.

Comment

• OLD RUMORS ARE OLD TROY.

you're slipping in your old age

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            OLD RUMORS ARE OLD TROY.

you're slipping in your old age

Well, they're not rumors so much as points of clarification. I put them here because some might not want to see them yet.

I have a few things to put up, but I just look to follow-up on previous things.

Comment

• Must be a slow week at the studios, as we got people flapping dem gums.

Pick something and I'll spoil if I have it.

Comment

• Is Gibson actually going to be Cable?

Comment

Working...
                                X