RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HE DID EVERYTHING FIRST.

In other news, a LABYRINTH sequel? YES. And more importantly, a FRAGGLE ROCK movie and sequel to THE DARK CRYSTAL? YESSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      HE DID EVERYTHING FIRST.

In other news, a LABYRINTH sequel? YES. And more importantly, a FRAGGLE ROCK movie and sequel to THE DARK CRYSTAL? YESSSSSSSSS
      Dark Crystal sequel has been in development for 16 years. I'll believe it when I see it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want to believe, man.

Comment

• Well, it looks like Marvel went cheap.

Spoiler: spoilers 
          Finn Jones has allegedly been cast as Iron First. He's a Tyrell on Game of Thrones.

If this is the case, then the bigger name got shitty about money. Which is sad, because he's been training since before he started shooting that comedy sequel.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• who was Fist going to go to?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              who was Fist going to go to?

Rumor suggested Efron, but now it's this guy.

Comment

• oh man that would have been awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He's Loras Tyrell, aka RAINBOW KNIIIIIIIIIIIGHT OF FLOWERS!

Also, Efron could have been cool, and a wise move for him....
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Damn, Efron's letting that Baywatch money get to him or what?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• While I'm waiting on more Episode 8 clarity, here's a Wolvie 3 spoiler.

Spoiler: Old Man Logan 

60-70 years in the future, most of America is dead. There are huge metro areas where life continues. But, the middle of America is Fury Road style wastelands.

The grid is gone and Wolvie hides out there aging. Magneto is dead. The X-Men are dead. Sentinel technology and cloning is used to hunt down Wolvie, as he tries to evade humanity.

Government has made a clone of Wolvie (X-23) to hunt down the one person capable of stopping the guy that caused all of this destruction.

Old Man Logan has to kill an aging, out of control Professor X.

Professor X is now in triple digits, old and decrepit. Seemingly dead, he still functions and his telepathy flares out of control with giant bursts.

Everytime he goes off, entire cities die of mindwipes, aneurysms and other shit.

America is almost gone. Canada and Mexico are right behind. To save humanity, what's left of mutantdom, etc....Wolvie has to kill the guy that saved him.

Comment

• If that's the case, that's cool.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Having a ton of random tidbits dropped in my lap. Somebody's flapping dem gums.

Comment

• For starters:

Spoiler: She's a little young. 

Since Bigelow backed off Captain Marvel, it's looking like Elizabeth Banks to direct and Chloe Moretz to star.

Comment

• Ewwww

Comment

• That's...interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X