X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://io9.com/this-may-be-the-live-...tle-1689370676

give

Comment

• Ari said boo to that. It does look like a cat with the toy armor on now that he said that haha.

Still, I WANT A LIVE ACTION ORKO BEING ALL ORKO LIKE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Digging that picture. Makes me think of Frazetta.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://www.theterminatorfans.com/exc...ssional-shots/
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• fucking awesome, Jamie.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Some people have way too much time on their hands. Damn.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

•   Spoiler: MARVEL rumor spoiler bonanza Part 1 

Captain America: Civil War

Movie opens with Bucky having been hunted by Hydra and SHIELD since the end of Cap 2.

6-9 months have passed, given AOU and a bit of extra time.

Bucky feels a need to go to Brazil, gets captured by Zemo. Zemo is exploiting what Zola did to Bucky's body during the rebuilding.

Stark has taken over more of SHIELD ala how he did the Avengers. Learns some stuff via AOU and other means, feels a need to hunt down Bucky. Feels it will give him closure and expose more of the Hydra operation.

Cap and Falcon want to do it their way. Schism forms. Widow, Hawkeye and Agent 13 go with Cap and Falcon. Everyone else stays Team Stark.

In private Hydra country, we learn what Hydra has done in the decades since Cap hit the ice. They've effectively stolen all of the money that Hitler squirreled away and have spent decades investing and buying a sovereign country worth of land in areas that won't get investigated.

They've bought off governments and officials across the globe. It's not just Shandling say Heil Hydra it's about a 6th of the world's governments.

In the years since Nazi Hydra fell, the Zemo and Strucker families have been keeping the dream alive.

Building new weapons, infiltrating governments, training mercs and trying to create their own super soldier.

They had SHIELD moles steal Cap's blood when he was extracted from the ice and Zemo has about 90% replicated it using Zola's old notes. Using a test batch of super soldiers, Zemo makes his own team of Caps.

The Black Panther slips into the mix, as he took a test subject who had infiltrated Wakanda. Now passing as one of the would-be soldiers, T'Challa gets close enough to execute the new leader of Hydra. As Klaw killed his father on orders from the Strucker faction.

Cap and Falcon piece together where Bucky is and they have a big political convo with Stark and Fury about invading a sovereign nation while wearing the US Flag. Cap shifts into stealth gear that gets according to the leak dubbed NOMAD gear. Falcon gets his new wings and costume.

Cap's team infiltrates Zemo land in Brazil. While in there, we learn that Hawkeye is really working for Stark's interests. Stark paid him to assassinate Bucky instead of bringing him back to the US. Cap freaks the fuck out and they cut Hawkeye loose.

Cap and his team meet up with Black Panther, bits of exposition there to set up his shit.

Meanwhile, Hawkeye thinks he has Bucky dead to rights, but it's one of Zemo's first successful super soldiers. Hawkeye kills him, then we see more start to pour into the lab as Hawkeye fights his way out.

Eventually, Crossbones and a few mercs show up with more of the Super Soldiers, as Hawkeye is getting overwhelmed.

The soldiers have body cams that turn on and we realize that Zemo is having them broadcast the fight to YouTube, Google, News Feeds, etc around the globe.

The whole world is watching as Hawkeye is running out of arrows, then bullets, then knives. Hawkeye is getting destroyed, as he keeps trying to find things to use as weapons.

Eventually, Hawkeye runs dry, as he starts to bleed out.

Then, Crossbones kills him LIVE ON CAMERA.

Crossbones gloats on camera, as Cap sees it on a monitor within the compound.

Stark, Fury and Stark's Avengers see it back at the Tower and they decide to escalate.

The media is quick to spin all of Hawkeye's real details to the public. SHIELD AGENT disavowed by agency. FORMER HERO OF THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK/AVENGER KILLED INVADING COUNTRY.

The new version of the Council wants to send a drone strike, but Stark wants something different.

Stark sends in left over suits ala end of IM 3 as his remote controlled drones. They arrive and start blasting apart the compound.

Total Flight of the Valkyries moment.

They start getting overwhelmed, but they're winning. Stark remotely starts slamming them into the compound to explode.

Cap, Falcon and the others are still working their way to Zemo before the place comes down on top of them.

They find Zemo and Bucky, as Zemo says that none of his super soldiers have worked. They get the powers, but they die soon after. Comparison is made to days at most, weeks at longest.

Bucky is the closest they'll get, so he uses the mind control techniques that Zola and Pierce deployed to control him. Zemo makes Bucky fight Cap and Falcon.

Widow and Agent 13 try to go after Zemo, but they're stopped by T'Challa.
                T'Challa goes aggro on Zemo. Bit of humor as Zemo's fencing style and gentlemen stance is nothing for T'Challa, who just fucks him up.

Eventually, T'Challa and the Widow cause a chemical blast that gives Zemo the face burns that all fans know and love.

Zemo flees, as Crossbones comes to help him.

Bucky is beating the shit out of Cap and Falcon, but he's starting to regain control and remember Cap before the change.

Flashbacks to old days and the War, when Bucky shoots himself in the head.

Cap freaks out that Bucky is dying, we get a brief homage to Cap's comic death and then....

WEEKS LATER....

Bucky has recovered, still has brain damage and missing memories. However, free of Hydra control. He's under house arrest in SHIELD custody due to Fury and Stark wanting to see what he knows.

He remembers Cap and the two start making jokes about they're going to squeeze Falcon out of the partnership.

Stark has used the illegal invasion of Zemo's private country into a worldwide hunt for Hydra everywhere. Governments start deposing leaders, funds and tons of cameos exposed.

Stark learns that it was HYDRA who mind controlled Bucky into killing his parents and Stark reluctantly forgives Bucky.

Stark uses Cap's mission to save Bucky as an excuse to extend the reach of the Avengers.

Full images of more and more and more being recruited.

Quick joke about Ant-Man having been spying on Cap's team the entire time, jokes about other SHIELD agents with super powers being recruited and a quick cameo for Spidey. No details, as I'm just going from rumored leaks. I'm shocked I got this many details.

HOWEVER, THE BIG PART OF THE SPIDEY DETAILS came out of this leak.

Spidey's 14 in the MCU. A freshman in High School, who got caught up in a botched Hydra funded science experiment.

MOVIE ENDS with Cap wanting to split up the focus of the Avengers. Cap wants a team that works as a police force when needed, rather than an oppressive government arm to control the planet. Stark calls him childish and Cap takes the Avengers that side with him.

MOVIE OVER.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Marvel Spoiler Bonanza PART 2 

Highlights from the day's leaks:

Quicksilver dies in AOU. Recent change.

Hulk might not be exiled as you think.

Hulk is suggested to have boned Black Widow.

Spidey's 14 in the MCU.

Faraci is already calling the leaks bullshit. The parts of the leak I don't buy, I didn't include. The others match up with prior info.

Also, movie is now looking like it is a 2 hours and 15 mins run time.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Sweet info! Mucho very thank yous, Troy.

Comment

• Interesting about Spidey.

Comment

• So it's true then that

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                        Jeremy Renner wanted out of the Hawkeye gig? As such, they'll let him go out in a blaze of glory?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          So it's true then that

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                          Jeremy Renner wanted out of the Hawkeye gig? As such, they'll let him go out in a blaze of glory?

It would appear so.

Comment

• He was never Clint anyway.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gimme dat Mission Impossible 5.

Comment

• Today's roundup.

Spoiler: Confirmations abound. 

That STAR WARS second trailer breakdown is real.

No Carol Danvers/Capt. Marvel for Age of Ultron.
                                No end credits scene either, but there will be a mid credits scene.

Ed Skrein is the villain for Deadpool playing late 90s era foe Ajax. Thus, making me believe that I've read the shooting script.

I thought I'd have the big closer by now, but shit isn't happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X