No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, now that GOP has threatened terroristic action against theaters if they show THE INTERVIEW, will the film get pulled/delayed? It'd be a massive clusterfuck if this thing opened Christmas Day and bad shit happened.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      So, now that GOP has threatened terroristic action against theaters if they show THE INTERVIEW, will the film get pulled/delayed? It'd be a massive clusterfuck if this thing opened Christmas Day and bad shit happened.

It's been pulled in most of Asia and Russia. It's not getting pulled here. The group that's doing this is a Tea Party style outfit based in East Asia. They might hack some shit or what have you, but they're not dropping planes on buildings.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, it's looking like.

Spoiler: Pascal is doing damage control with Marvel. 

We'll know by January, but it appears that Pascal signed off on Spider-Man being in Captain America: Civil War.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• YES.

Comment

• it's lame that they want Garfield gone though. I really like his Peter/Spidey.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              it's lame that they want Garfield gone though. I really like his Peter/Spidey.
              That slate is wiped clean. Even if it stayed at Sony.

Comment

• still lame
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• CLEAN SLATE ROB!!!!! Garfield was good though.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah he was. I saw ASM 2 and I thought he and Emma Stone were great.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Same thing that happened to Brandon Routh is happening to Garfield.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Well, it's looking like.

Spoiler: Pascal is doing damage control with Marvel. 

We'll know by January, but it appears that Pascal signed off on Spider-Man being in Captain America: Civil War.

Comment

• The Suicide Squad rewrite leaked and now REDDIT is getting WB focus groups leaking out.

Comment

• What's the verdict?
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              What's the verdict?

Spoiler: 50/50 

It could go either way. They're moving it out of the Middle East angle, as the whole ISIS thing is scaring them off.

Now, it's in Gotham. Harley Quinn is being pushed to the lead, as they've villain shifted.

The Joker is now the main threat. He's still all fucked up and shows signs of battle damage from the years.

The Squad still turns against the Government. But, Waller sends in Deathstroke now.

Revised plot is Harley Quinn and Deadshot working together to stop Joker from blowing up Gotham. Plus, Luthor is working the whole thing from his angle.

Comment

• Deadpool just picked up two new cast members.

T.J. Miller and Ed Skrein.

Spoiler: SPOILERS! 

Miller is rumored to play the Occult oriented SHIELD agent from Posehn's first run.

No idea on Skrein. Honestly, I had to look up who he was.

Comment

Working...
                                X