No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of all that Sony stuff the funniest thing to me is that Tatum email.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

•   Spoiler: In response to Timothy. 

1) Any hint of an ETA when Sony and Disney are gonna make the deal for Spidey? Really, really like the idea of Brad Bird getting a crack at the property and folding it into Marvel's Cinematic Universe.

Spidey deal will happen if SONY JP gets involved and fires Pascal. Pascal's days are numbered at SONY, but the JP team has to see what they can do to right the ship. Early suggestion places the move as SONY JP possibly selling off all entertainment concerns save for SCEA.

Very realistic future is that Disney has to buy the Spidey rights at auction, as SONY as a studio gets folded into another studio.

2) Besides giving up stakes in characters like Galactus, Silver Surfer, et. al, I'm hoping against hope Fox gives the FF property back to Marvel. Fox can keep the X-Men, as far as I'm concerned, though I'm sure Disney'll work on reacquiring that as well. Does all this new stuff affect Fox's FF plans?

FOX has FF plans, the same way your dog has plans to eat it. They're going to do something with it, but they'll take whatever you put in their bowl.

3) Heard about the Angelina Jolie/Sony shitstorm. Any other actors/actresses mentioned in a TMZ way? Also, need more Sony-going-to-Hell tidbits - I live for this kind of stuff!

There are way more sensitive data leaks coming. But, the juicy clickbait shit will start to thin out. Honestly, the further this goes...it starts turning a corner into outright crime.

Leo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill and Will Ferrell look like the next ones to really get laid out in what I've seen/heard so far from the leak.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Also, the poop thing 

That was in reference to the rat problem at Vogue magazine. Apparently, they've had rats for a month now and they're shitting all over the Vogue HQ and onto other tenant floors.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Awesome - thanks, Troy!

Really can't wait for the next shoe to drop over this.

Comment

• Thanks Troy. But really, what's the career-ending shit? Can you PM it?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Thanks Troy. But really, what's the career-ending shit? Can you PM it?

Nope. I don't have all of it yet, but the shit that's on the edge of breaking is why SONY as entity has started hiring major legal across international lines to start suing the shit out of people.

I don't know what kind of money Gawker keeps in its coffers, but fuck they like tease people with nothing to lose.

That being said, if some of it does leak...I see SONY becoming an imprint at another studio. SONY JP is so tired of this shit and they might sell them in 2015.

Comment

• The smell. Send it to me.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm dying to know as well.

GIMME GIMME GIMME, I NEED I NEED I NEED.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Holy cow.

Comment

• Yeah, holy cow indeed.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hey, don't leave me out of this Troy!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Hey, don't leave me out of this Troy!

It's nothing much at all. Just some low-level Bernie Madoff esque shit.

There was something else I found that I was going to share, but I didn't write it down. So, I have to look it back up because I fucking forgot it.

Comment

• Oh yeah. Django team up with Zorro. Pending QT approval. From comic to film.

Comment

• Feig's idea for the Ghostbusters movie is TURRBLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Feig's idea for the Ghostbusters movie is TURRBLE.

The man has had one hit and that had fuck all to do with him.

I don't get how Apatow keeps surrounding himself with people who lose money hand over fist, yet they keep getting work.

Comment

Working...
                                X