Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    He probably wants to do other things.
    Yeah, when dream projects start coming up, it's amazing the franchise hopping that can go down.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Max Landis is making a movie about Triple H.

THE ANSWER IS YES.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

THE ANSWER IS YES.
        He was in r/squaredcircle hyping it up, asking if they would be willing to help him share/promote it. Said that he's been the "star" of Raw for 15 years, and has a "clear arc" he wants to tell the story of.

Comment

• well fuck.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The twist of the HHH movie is at the end he gets buried by Steph too!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's a Max Landis project, so there's an 80% chance that he won't be involved if it ever gets developed.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                It's a Max Landis project, so there's an 80% chance that he won't be involved if it ever gets developed.
                He said it's a short film he's financing himself.

Comment

• short film? lost all interest

Comment

• I demand Hulk Hogan play Triple H

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      He said it's a short film he's financing himself.

Still doesn't mean shit with that ADD fucker. I'd only buy it's happening if he was talking while the movie played behind him.

Comment

• Doesn't he have a feature still in post?
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Doesn't he have a feature still in post?

Yep.

Comment

• I don't know anything about Landis except that he and James Gunn got into it at Morrisoncon. One of the highlights of the weekend, apparently.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              I don't know anything about Landis except that he and James Gunn got into it at Morrisoncon. One of the highlights of the weekend, apparently.

He's a kid that gets a lot of big ideas. He also acts like a coked up asshole to a ton of people and they try to fuck him up.

Basically, he's primed to explode in the worst way. At this point, everyone that has worked with him or has had to cover him has heard at least 3 really terrible Max Landis stories.

Am I wrong, Jamie?

Comment

• Nope.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X