No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Netflix poached 4 films away that SONY thought they had to do. Plus, Assassin's Creed keeps blowing dates.

Spidey is a safe franchise, but SONY knows they can't make with it at the current rate. Sandler dropping a Grown Ups or a Pixels here and there makes up the difference. But, without those safe films...that leaves Sony in the lurch.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got a feeling Pixels will be quite the big hit next summer.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wouldn't mind seeing Spider-Man pop up at Disney, with Sony getting distribution rights, similar to Iron Man and Paramount prior to Disney taking over.

Also, rumors are the Avengers will have a lineup change around the third installment (RDJ ain't getting any younger), so having Spidey as a candidate would be pretty sweet.

Comment

• I'm going to be in and out most of the day. However, watch the Marvel panels today. We're supposed in store for some bombshells.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: Since everyone's running it now. 

Captain America 3: Civil War.

Comment

• Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't know much of anything about that story so I don't know what my chub status should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                  Pretty much this.

Comment

• The worst part of any Marvel Civil War news is that I'll have Civil War from Guns and Roses stuck in my head all day.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                      The worst part of any Marvel Civil War news is that I'll have Civil War from Guns and Roses stuck in my head all day.
                      ain't that fresh?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Max Landis is making a movie about Triple H.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Latest MCU talk 

Whedon is off Avengers 3. 3 and 4 being given to Russo Brothers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Max Landis is making a movie about Triple H.
                            lolwut

Edit: I am a-ok with Anderson's last spoiler. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Spoiler: Latest MCU talk 

Whedon is off Avengers 3. 3 and 4 being given to Russo Brothers.

Is Whedon too expensive or is Marvel simply in love with the Russos?
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Is Whedon too expensive or is Marvel simply in love with the Russos?
                                He probably wants to do other things.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X