No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, I don't want Fincher SW. That sounds terrible.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ZOOM IN SHOTS OF AN ASTROMECH DROID'S VENT SYSTEM SLO MO ATTICUS FINCH BACKGROUND MUSIC
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I don't think it would have been a good fit. He has a vibe about him that is decidedly not STAR WARS.
        Exactly why I would want it. Excited as I am about Star Wars...I don't want Ep VII. I don't want more of the shit in the same tiny story world. It's a massive damn universe and they want to keep harping after the same 10 people forever. If you're going to make me hang with the same people again make it fucking BONKERS.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Latest Marvel Scuttlebutt 

Avenger 3 split rumor killed.

However, there is news on the horizon.

I'm leaning strongly towards the news that Marvel is dumping Joaquin Phoenix for Ethan Hawke to play Doc Strange. So strongly that I'm expecting an announcement at any time.

Also, it's looking like Captain Marvel and Black Panther are going to get announced next.

But, Ethan Hawke stuff is what I'd lead with if I were so inclined to do such things.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• One of those two guys gets me excited for most of his work. The other does not.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I actually like that choice better than the other. Ad the other guy is coco for coc-puffs anyway.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

•   Spoiler: Agents of SHIELD news 
                stoner dude from Cabin in the Woods is joining as Speedball.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm just hoping that...

Spoiler: more spoilers 
                    they don't turn Speedball into an Inhuman. Since this season is how Inhumans are getting introduced to the MCU.

Comment

• Today's Star Wars roundup.

Spoiler: for those that missed it. 

Yavin IV is back.

Max Von Sydow starts off as a friend/employer of Daisy Ridley's character. When she finds Luke's lightsaber, it kicks off a chain reaction for Von Sydow.

Daisy Ridley's character lives in a toppled AT-AT walker on Tatooine.

Boyega is playing a character named Thomas, while no one's sure if Ridley is Kira or Rachel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Spoiler: Agents of SHIELD news 
                        stoner dude from Cabin in the Woods is joining as Speedball.
                        Because Joss Whedon.

Comment

• Whedon has nothing to do with the show.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So what about that alleged rumor about the ending of Episode VII that popped up on makingstarwars or whatever and making the rounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              So what about that alleged rumor about the ending of Episode VII that popped up on makingstarwars or whatever and making the rounds?
                              What is it?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If it is legit it is a pretty huge spoiler about the ending of Episode VII and fate of Luke. For spoilerphobes read at your own discretion:

http://makingstarwars.net/2014/10/hu...-sized-moment/

I do like it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X