No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure how I feel about that.... Marvel's played everything right so far.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sick of splitting shit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know how I feel about it- it's total cash grab bullshit and I hate it.

And I'll see both because I'm a sucker and love what Marvel is doing with their film universe.

Comment

• We all know we're gonna get bank buttfucked and we all know there isn't anything we can do about it.

Some of us might not even mind the mousehousedick.

I do not look forward to this.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: What I got from studying Double Vision today 

The split comes from the fact that Marvel realized that Guardians made a fuckton of cash and now they want to exploit the cosmic angle like a mofo.

Which crashes into their plans to wrap up their Winter Soldier/Hydra infiltration unofficial trilogy.

Instead of cramming all of that together in 3, they want to add another film. Plus, they're making room for Paul Rudd who gets along with the Marvel Films style very well.

Unlike Mr. I WANNA BE DOC STRANGE, BUT I DON'T, BUT I DO, BUT I DON'T.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So they want to make it extrabig with more space stuff?

Ok then. I'm in.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                So they want to make it extrabig with more space stuff?

Ok then. I'm in.

It appears so.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• David Fincher will direct the whole HBO remake of the awesome Utopia series!!!!

I don't usually watch remakes of series I love, but this I will have to see. Will they keep all the hardcore stuff?

Comment

• Never heard of it.

Comment

• The only Utopia that matters currently is the amazingly ridiculous reality show on FOX.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Never heard of it.
                        Find it. It's completely fucked up. Cinematography is beautiful, and they kill kids like Rob fucks Fleshlights.

And no show will make chili and sand more scary.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        The only Utopia that matters currently is the amazingly ridiculous reality show on FOX.
                        Not quite. Try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          David Fincher will direct the whole HBO remake of the awesome Utopia series!!!!

I don't usually watch remakes of series I love, but this I will have to see. Will they keep all the hardcore stuff?
                          Yeah, I loved how he just casually dropped bombshells yesterday when promoting Gone Girl.

1) If JJ Abrams hadn't taken Episode VII, he was next in line.
                          2) He's doing Utopia.
                          3) His really fucking depressing take on Star Wars in relation to Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Watch the real Utopia, if you can. I heard it talked up and didn't think much of it. But, it caught me by surprise.

Comment

• That opening sequence alone was fantastic. So fucking unreal.

Comment

• I was a bit sad when I read about the Ep VII stuff. Fuck, Fincher on Star Wars would be incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I was a bit sad when I read about the Ep VII stuff. Fuck, Fincher on Star Wars would be incredible.
                                I don't think it would have been a good fit. He has a vibe about him that is decidedly not STAR WARS.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X