No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We know Belluci is even more dirtier than her character in Le Pacte des Loups...
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• While watching Black Swan; me to Brittany - Vincent there is married to Bellucci.

"THAT CREEP!?"

Yes, that creep. He raped her too. On film.

"WHAT?!"

Yea, I got it on DVD I'll show it to you.

Soooo Irreversible this weekend.

Comment

• The cat burglar from Ocean's 12 is married to her? Damn, did not know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          While watching Black Swan; me to Brittany - Vincent there is married to Bellucci.

"THAT CREEP!?"

"WHAT?!"

I will burst that bubble right naw. Someone else is the POS rapist in that film.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Is it? I have the DVD but I watched it only once like 7 years ago because it isn't exactly great repeat viewings.

Comment

• Comment

Is it? I have the DVD but I watched it only once like 7 years ago because it isn't exactly great repeat viewings.
                You pop "Irreversible" in your DVD player and apologize to Vincent Cassel right now!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

While watching Black Swan; me to Brittany - Vincent there is married to Bellucci.

"THAT CREEP!?"

"WHAT?!"

The Meatbag is correct. Cassel's character is Belluci's boyfriend in Irreversible.

Spoiler: spoila 

Even worse is when you figure out that the bad guy was standing right beside the "poor" victim they attacked at the club. And that Belluci was pregnant.
                  Last edited by Martin; 01-27-2011, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Still an amazing film.

Incredibly hard to watch, but definitely worth the trip through hell.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also:

Spoiler: more spoilerage 
                      The guy that tips off Cassel as to where they can find the rapist walks briefly into the tunnel in the background of the rape scene. He chooses to walk away and later figures out a way to profit from her rape. Its the cruellest idea in the film, for me.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The whole movie is cruel.

Comment

• Henry Cavill is Superman. Production starts late Spring.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                            Henry Cavill is Superman. Production starts late Spring.

...I'm sorry. Was I drooling?
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Christopher Reeves will always be Superman to me.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                                Henry Cavill is Superman. Production starts late Spring.
                                Shit man, I nearly thought it was Number one from BSG...

Comment

Working...
                                X