No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Feig and a female-driven Ghostbusters redo.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Don't care.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        Don't care.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

•   Spoiler: Casting News! Boffo! BOFFO! BOFFO! 

It's looking like Chadwick Boseman is King T'Challa Wakandas aka The Black Panther.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Spoiler: Casting News! Boffo! BOFFO! BOFFO! 

It's looking like Chadwick Boseman is King T'Challa Wakandas aka The Black Panther.
            Off the heels of his current flick, this sounds like a good move for him AND us.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also,

Spoiler: From Attilan with Love 

Vin Diesel is working on Inhumans, this time in a physical role.

He'll do Groot and any of the three roles that he ends up working out for:

Black Bolt, Triton or Gorgon. My money is on him getting Gorgon.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• nice!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He should be Black Bolt. He'd never have to speak, and he'd thusly be able to voice Groot without causing any sort of confusion for any viewers.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• But he would have to speak. Dudebro's power requires it.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not speak. YELL.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If I told you guys 10 years ago you'd be fighting over which role Vin Diesel should take you'd have both shit your pants. And I find that to be most excellent.

Comment

• I know dickall about The Inhumans so I don't care at the moment. But Vin having more roles is always awesome.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I know dickall about The Inhumans so I don't care at the moment. But Vin having more roles is always awesome.

The Inhumans are great in small doses. Current Marvel is trying to ramrod them down everyone's throats and the results are varied.

Comment

• was Man Thing ever a part?

Comment

• I want Vin as Man-Thing

Comment

Working...
                                X