RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    If Dooms shows up in his grey suit with the red goggles beating the shit out of people, I'll be entertained.
    Pretty sure Brolo Yeung's suit was green.

GAWD HUGHES
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep, skin was grey and suit was green. And the wheels on the bus go round and round.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• fail
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's alright. Doomsday's a bit shit anyway.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            It's alright. Doomsday's a bit shit anyway.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, well he shouldn't try the coast to coast shit then.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

•   Spoiler: In other shit I didn't talk about, because I was having a hell of a week 

The round of exterior shooting in England was for a battle sequence on Endor. Apparently, there aren't enough British dwarves to cast as Ewoks anymore. The shortage was a giant problem that caused to have to bring in foreign talent.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This is what happens with you remove Thatcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    This is what happens with you remove Thatcher.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

•   Spoiler: DC LEAK 

The Rock is going to get announced as Shazam at SDCC.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Would rather see him as a(ny) Marvel character. Make mine Marvel!

Comment

• aww man I wanted Lobo.

Comment

• That's a waste of The Rock as far as I'm concerned.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• agree.

Isn't Shazaam the dude that is a kid and then turns into Shazaam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                agree.

Isn't Shazaam the dude that is a kid and then turns into Shazaam?

Since Marvel is the current copyright holder on Captain Marvel, it's going to be Shazam.

Comment

Working...
                                X