RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Very much rumor, but I'm leaning towards likely as James Gunn has been talking up multiple
      Spoiler: nerds! 
    Celestial appearing around the Kyln and Knowhere sequences

Comment

• My man-crush on Gunn just might continue....
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Imagine they would want someone younger for Nova anyway.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Imagine they would want someone younger for Nova anyway.
          Well, given the recent Disney pushes for publication...yeah.

Spoiler: Comic spoilers 

Marvel's Nova is a much younger half Latino kids. While Rich Ryder is assumed dead.

Quicksilver being forced out of X-Factor and heading to The Avengers.

That sort of thing.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Elden Henson (fat mean kid from Mighty Ducks 2) is playing Foggy Nelson in "Daredevil". Just announced.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• A WILD BASH BROTHER APPEARS
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And, I'm thinking that Scott McNairy just got cast as
                  Spoiler: DCWB 
                Max Lord in Bats vs. Supes. Meaning that the Clooney rumor was just that.

Comment

• How soon until we hear about Booster Gold being cast?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    How soon until we hear about Booster Gold being cast?
                    Not happening. He doesn't fit into the New 52.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Pure speculation based on recent leaks and set visit reports from Avengers 2 

This came out last week and I've been mulling it over against recent leaks and a few sites that got London set visits to Avengers 2.

Basically, Marvel isn't doing Planet Hulk. But, a big aspect of the sequel and Phase 3 development plans is Hulk getting pissed and bailing. What could ever cause that?

Early shooting for Avengers 2 took place in South Africa as they framed the scene around Hulk raging out. What could make the big green dude lose it, when the first movie made a big deal out of Banner being able to control the Green Goliath?

Well, early scuttlebutt pegs it as Ultron hacking into SHIELD and revealing some of the secrets that the Spy Agency had on the Avengers. Shades of the JLA story "Tower of Babel", but sure.

Keeping in touch with recent comic developments, the movie seems to be advocating via Ultron's findings that Tony Stark is responsible for The Hulk.

Quick IM3 style flashback to his government weapons contracting days, we find that Tony worked as a secret contractor on plans for a gamma bomb for SHIELD. Banner works on getting the radiation levels right and seeing what the treatment can do. Unfortunately, Stark tampers with it to weaponize the material and boom...you've got a Hulk.

Banner finds out and Ultron causes Rampaging Hulk shenanigans.

As always, speculation until proven otherwise.

Comment

Spoiler: Pure speculation based on recent leaks and set visit reports from Avengers 2 

This came out last week and I've been mulling it over against recent leaks and a few sites that got London set visits to Avengers 2.

Basically, Marvel isn't doing Planet Hulk. But, a big aspect of the sequel and Phase 3 development plans is Hulk getting pissed and bailing. What could ever cause that?

Early shooting for Avengers 2 took place in South Africa as they framed the scene around Hulk raging out. What could make the big green dude lose it, when the first movie made a big deal out of Banner being able to control the Green Goliath?

Well, early scuttlebutt pegs it as Ultron hacking into SHIELD and revealing some of the secrets that the Spy Agency had on the Avengers. Shades of the JLA story "Tower of Babel", but sure.

Keeping in touch with recent comic developments, the movie seems to be advocating via Ultron's findings that Tony Stark is responsible for The Hulk.

Quick IM3 style flashback to his government weapons contracting days, we find that Tony worked as a secret contractor on plans for a gamma bomb for SHIELD. Banner works on getting the radiation levels right and seeing what the treatment can do. Unfortunately, Stark tampers with it to weaponize the material and boom...you've got a Hulk.

Spoiler: Double spoiler 
                        Now, you get to see me work out a story angle on paper.

If Avengers 2 ends with Hulk being forced onto a Quinjet pre-programmed to take him into deep space, then it makes sense. Too dangerous for Earth in present condition, but willingly takes the hit for the team to deal with Ultron. But, he's in a condition to force the necessary bits to happen whereas Guardians and Avengers team up for Avengers 3.

You get your Planet Hulk angle, plus some story lifting to make things happen as the hunt for the Infinity Gems comes to a close.

Comment

Spoiler: Pure speculation based on recent leaks and set visit reports from Avengers 2 

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Spoiler: Double spoiler 
                          Now, you get to see me work out a story angle on paper.

If Avengers 2 ends with Hulk being forced onto a Quinjet pre-programmed to take him into deep space, then it makes sense. Too dangerous for Earth in present condition, but willingly takes the hit for the team to deal with Ultron. But, he's in a condition to force the necessary bits to happen whereas Guardians and Avengers team up for Avengers 3.

You get your Planet Hulk angle, plus some story lifting to make things happen as the hunt for the Infinity Gems comes to a close.

Comment

• Let's talk about Supes.

Spoiler: So, it's looking like it's not 

So, it's looking like it's not Bizarro being developed for the Government. The current scuttlebutt puts the creature being developed as Doomsday. Which gels with where Goyer was going, but meh.

Unless I see some Batman stuff soon, I just don't care.

Comment

• If Dooms shows up in his grey suit with the red goggles beating the shit out of people, I'll be entertained.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                If Dooms shows up in his grey suit with the red goggles beating the shit out of people, I'll be entertained.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X