No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbaric Aquaman? hahaha. I hope he has the stupid trident hand.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: It gets dumber 

Aquaman in the Man of Steel Universe is a barbaric warrior from a lost race. He's driven to the Surface World when the Kryptonian World Engine destroys several members and lands of his Kingdom.

He comes into play, as he wants to bring to justice the man he thinks responsible.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• How would Aquaman be even a remote threat to Supes? That's stupid.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ummmm, by Kryptonite fed dolphins duhhhhh!! This movie is reaching epic must see status.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I mean, if he's gonna bring a kraken to the game that could be cool. But this movie sounds fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• I was okay with it up till this. I don't know why but Aquaman is a dealbreaker for me. Don't get me wrong, I'll watch but most likely for the lulz.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Momoa should play him as effeminate.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Momoa should play him as Drogo with the ability to fish talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Momoa should play him as Drogo with the ability to fish talk.

That's about what WB seems to want. Also,

Spoiler: In the way out of left field arena 

Talk started yesterday and it's only picking up steam.

Affleck is trying to talk Clooney into taking part in the larger DC plan and a bit role in Batman vs. Supes.

The rumored role? Max Lord.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      I was okay with it up till this. I don't know why but Aquaman is a dealbreaker for me. Don't get me wrong, I'll watch but most likely for the lulz.
                      Because WBDC doesn't have the wherewithal (or smarts?) to pull off individual movies for all these characters, like Marvel did, in advance of Justice League so they're throwing the kitchen sink at this one. It's dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                          Spoiler: Terminator: Genesis Stuff 
                        Major continuity tinkering this side of Star Trek and Days of Future Past.

Bad Terminator gets sent back to 50s/60s to kill baby Sarah Connor. Arnold goes back to protect her. Only her parents eat it leaving her alone. And being raised by Arnold. So when Kyle Reese shows up in '84, she knows everything. And isn't in love with the idea of procreating with a perfect stranger, even for humanity's sake.

Definitely recreating the original moments like Kyle's intro (even the police chase in the department store). When T1 Arnold shows up, it plays the same. Except Sarah and "old" Arnold blow his ass to pieces within seconds.

Storm Shadow is the new T-1000.

At a certain point (for reasons unknown), Sarah and Kyle time-travel to the future from '84 where they get in the middle of a battle, complete with battling humans, Terminators and T-1000s.
                        Honestly? Not sure how I feel about this. It does sound cool though. Cautiously optimistic.

Comment

• It all depends on the execution. I like the idea but am taking a wait and see approach.

Comment

• Barbaric Aquaman? Why barbaric? Momoa can easily pull off a regal Aquaman who's still a badass.

As for Aquaman being a threat to Supes, isn't there a plan in place to make the Amazons descendants from Krypton or something? If so, that could explain pumped up Atlanteans that could give Superman a run for his money. Also, Aquaman's used his mental powers to drop folks with a look in the comics (as we've technically got fish-stuff in our primordial genetic make-up. Life came from the sea and all that).

Comment

• If Supes is half fish then I'll buy it.

Comment

• Only if he's half puffer fish. I need specifics damnit!

Comment

Working...
                                X