No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he'll be a goddamn Astromech or some shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: Eeeeeeh 
      The guy who made his living bitching about Star Wars is gonna be in a Star Wars joint. Is Kevin Smith next?
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Spoiler: Eeeeeeh 
        The guy who made his living bitching about Star Wars is gonna be in a Star Wars joint. Is Kevin Smith next?
          Spoiler: Perspective fucker 
        Kevin Smith isn't a friend of the JJ.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• http://www.avclub.com/article/weve-g...tos-you-205704

Comment

• I want to write all articles like that now.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• So is Howard playing a relative of Hammond?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                So is Howard playing a relative of Hammond?
                While I tend to like where the old rumor was heading. I'm not so sure. I can believe it, even from the pics. But, I'm not convinced.

Comment

• She's in all white. Hammond was in all white. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Comment

• Lovechild of Sadler and Malcolm?

NATURE FINDS A WAY, Y'ALL.

Comment

• she's actually a clone. IT's not just dinosaurs. HAMMOND WAS CLONING PEOPLE TOO.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

•   Spoiler: Terminator: Genesis Stuff 
                        Major continuity tinkering this side of Star Trek and Days of Future Past.

Bad Terminator gets sent back to 50s/60s to kill baby Sarah Connor. Arnold goes back to protect her. Only her parents eat it leaving her alone. And being raised by Arnold. So when Kyle Reese shows up in '84, she knows everything. And isn't in love with the idea of procreating with a perfect stranger, even for humanity's sake.

Definitely recreating the original moments like Kyle's intro (even the police chase in the department store). When T1 Arnold shows up, it plays the same. Except Sarah and "old" Arnold blow his ass to pieces within seconds.

Storm Shadow is the new T-1000.

At a certain point (for reasons unknown), Sarah and Kyle time-travel to the future from '84 where they get in the middle of a battle, complete with battling humans, Terminators and T-1000s.
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I love all that, especially Storm Shadow.

Comment

• Mid shoot rewrites for Bats vs. Supes has allowed....
                              Spoiler: Spoiler 
                            Jason Momoa to accept the role of a barbaric Aquaman. No joke.

Comment

• Finally!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy cow...Momoa as Aquaman sounds like in incredibly inspired casting choice.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X