No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh God, at this rate, Uwe Boll will be considered next for ant-Man.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Oh God, at this rate, Uwe Boll will be considered next for ant-Man.

Now, that guy is a good shit eater.

Talked to him on a Skype call. Barely got a question off. Still, dude's on the ball. Shitty filmmaker, but seemingly nice guy.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Who wants Guardians of the Galaxy spoiled?
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'll get it out of my system.

Spoiler: A long time ago in a comic book far away 

Film opens on Peter Quill as a kid. His mom's dying, saying crazy shit like his dad is an Angel and one day he'll return for him.

Quill mom dies, little Peter flips out and leaves. That's when he gets abducted by space pirates.

20 years later, he's on the barren planet from the sneak peak trying to steal a silver orb. Ronan the Accuser has dispatched Korath and some Kree Agents to recover it.

Peter Quill now known as Star Lord escapes with the Orb and Korath is left to explain it to Ronan.

Cut to Ronan discussing the matter with Thanos. Thanos is furious, as the orb held the Power Gem and he rants on about how he's trying to collect all of the Infinity Gems.

Thanos and his weird little friend from the end of Avengers start to bitch at Ronan, when Thanos decides to dispatch his augmented daughters to chase after Star Lord. Enter Nebula and Gamora.

Now, Ronan, Nebula and Gamora are tailing Star Lord back to the Nova Corps homeworld of Xandar. Ronan wants Xandar destroyed and Thanos promises to kill the Novas and Xandar, if Ronan delivers.

Meanwhile, Rocket Raccoon and Groot are tailing Star Lord after Ronan places a bounty on his head. Basically, it's furry Han and tree Chewie.

Star Lord lands on Xandar and can't get rid of the damn orb due to the fact that Thanos and Ronan want it. Meanwhile, we learn that Star Lord has pissed off his partner Yondu and now he's placing another bounty and sending more people after him.

Things get crazy and a chase ensues that the Nova Corps put down with force. The captured get sent to the Kyln on the edge of the galaxy. That's where they meet Drax, who goes into a rage and tries to kill Gamora. Gamora talks him down and explains she's trying to kill Thanos too.

The gang then forms up and works out a plan to dump the Orb with The Collector, since Rocket thinks he'll know what to do with it. Plus, he'll pay out the nose.

The gang escapes and flies off to Knowhere (Giant Dead Celestial Head in Space where Benecio Del Toro lives). The Collector (Del Toro) explains what is in the Orb and uncovers the gem. Then, he proceeds to use the gem from Thor 2 and this gem to show the Guardians why this shit is so powerful and why people want it. They notice that the gems bond and get more powerful when placed together.

That's when Yondu and Ronan break in, firefight begins and the day is saved. The Collector pockets the two gems and vanishes.

Movie ends.

Comment

• skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Comment

•   Spoiler: Before I forget about GOTG 

One of the completed effects is supposed to be Cosmo...the telepathic Soviet dog.

Comment

• David Wain and Peyton Reed now on the Ant-List. I'd like to see Reed get it, he got fucked on F4 back in the day and he's the only director mentioned so far that has me intrigued.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  David Wain and Peyton Reed now on the Ant-List. I'd like to see Reed get it, he got fucked on F4 back in the day and he's the only director mentioned so far that has me intrigued.

If Rudd is threatening to walk, as insinuated. It's going to be David Wain that gets picked. Not the most out there pick, plus he's got a better fiscal track record than Wright or most of the others.

Comment

• Reed's in with a rewrite by McKay?
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Reed's in with a rewrite by McKay?
                      That is correct. The way I'm hearing it is McKay and Wright will share final scripting credit.

Comment

• So who exactly fucked up the script that created this whole debacle?

Comment

So who exactly fucked up the script that created this whole debacle?
                          I don't think it can be summed up that easily.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Double dose of Unh Unh 

Simon Pegg as a voice in Guardians and a secret role in Episode VII.

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

•   Spoiler: Connecting speculation 

I believe this is who Simon Pegg will be in Guardians.
                                http://marvel.com/universe/Cosmo_(dog)

Comment

Working...
                                X