No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I DON'T CARE WHERE THE THINGS I LOVE CAME FROM, I JUST LOVE THE THINGS I LOVE.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      I DON'T CARE WHERE THE THINGS I LOVE CAME FROM, I JUST LOVE THE THINGS I LOVE.
      Explains a lot.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I DON'T CARE WHERE THE THINGS I LOVE CAME FROM, I JUST LOVE THE THINGS I LOVE.
        yep. all of this.

But for real, why the fuck do we need a "Young Han" movie? That's just silly.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Explains a lot.
          Not an Oswalt fan, I'm guessing.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Not an Oswalt fan, I'm guessing.
            No, I got the reference. I'm just poking fun at the cross thread Robocop 2014 love.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Love.

You sure you read it right?

Comment

Love.

You sure you read it right?
                I only perceive four emotions. Love, Scorn, Lust and Blood Lust.

Comment

• Explains a lot.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Last few posts? Yep. WHY I'M HERE
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, everyone can just go eat a pile of shit.

Comment

• Man the fuck up, you have a kid now. Start get used to eat shit.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Man the fuck up, you have a kid now. Start get used to eat shit.
                            Oh, I don't eat shit.

I'm shit eating free, good sir. I don't know how they do in Canada, but American exceptionalism dictates that I make someone else the shit eater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I only perceive four emotions. Love, Scorn, Lust and Blood Lust.
                              I'm heading this direction by the way.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok, back to what was going on before it got weird.

Spoiler: 2 new Ant people 

Nicholas Stoller and dude who directed Goon are up for the directing chair.

Comment

Working...
                                X