Clear All

• MWAHAHAHAHAHA

(the mouse is going to own everything)
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      STEPHEN LANG OR BUST
      OMG YES.

It'd be rad if Spidey could make his way into Avengerland.

Comment

• Even newer shit, while I was out eating.

Spoiler: Ant-Man trouble 

Dodgeball and We Are The Millers Rawson Thurber becomes the third director to bail on Ant-Man. Currently, we're left with Ruben Fleischer and mystery dude.

I want to imagine a decent film can still be made, but there is such a large cloud over this now.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also, Key and Peele are rebooting Police Academy apparently. That one snuck right past me.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Also, Key and Peele are rebooting Police Academy apparently. That one snuck right past me.
            I'll watch ANYTHING by these guys.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And Jupiter Ascending gets pushed back by six months. A month before it was supposed to drop. Yeah... its totally F/X driven.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'd happily take another reboot/mulligan if Marvel reacquires the Spidey franchise and folds it into their cinematic universe. Same with FF - I'd let Fox keep the X-Men if it'd make that happen (mainly 'cause outside of Nightcrawler, I was never that huge of an X-fan anyway).

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Also, Scott Derrickson is the director of Dr. Strange. Just announced less than 5 minutes ago.
                  Shame it won't be creepy as fuck like Sinister...will it?

Comment

• LAWNMOWER
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      It'd be rad if Spidey could make his way into Avengerland.
                      I remember people on here saying I was fucking nuts when I said this may happen. ALMOST VINIDICATION.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

•   Spoiler: STAR WARS! 

Josh Trank directing the second Star Wars standalone film.

Rumor pegs it as the Han Solo origin one.

Comment

• ugh.

why can't they make spinoff films about new shit? I still want my Top Gun/X-Wing crossover flick.

Comment

• Yeah, a Han Solo origin story is a terrible idea.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I don't give a shit about young Han.

Comment

• Or Yoda, or even Boba Fett at this point. I WANT NEW STORIES.

Comment

Working...
                                X