No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Four news from earlier just got bigger and realer.

Marvel is pulling down all artwork and publishing materials for F4. No Marvel talent is allowed to use the following from August on:

Mr. Fantastic
    Invisible Woman
    Human Torch
    The Thing
    The Watcher
    Galactus
    Dr. Doom
    Silver Surfer
    The Skrulls

The move seems to be starting from the shared Disney/Marvel board and it's looking like we're seeing the first major squeeze out of a rival studio since Disney started buying everyone.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's looking like Adam McKay got the Ant-Man job.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Fantastic Four news from earlier just got bigger and realer.

Marvel is pulling down all artwork and publishing materials for F4. No Marvel talent is allowed to use the following from August on:

Mr. Fantastic
        Invisible Woman
        Human Torch
        The Thing
        The Watcher
        Galactus
        Dr. Doom
        Silver Surfer
        The Skrulls

The move seems to be starting from the shared Disney/Marvel board and it's looking like we're seeing the first major squeeze out of a rival studio since Disney started buying everyone.
        Fuck you Mouse
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Josh Brolin is Thanos. For realz.

Everyone's climbing over themselves to claim it first.
          Brolin channeling Anton Chigurh for Thanos would be doooooooooooooope

Comment

• McKay's out and now Marvel is facing what FOX faced with X-Men: The Last Stand.

That's totally going to work out for Ant-Man.

Comment

• Will this be the first Marvel/Disney flick to possibly fail?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Will this be the first Marvel/Disney flick to possibly fail?
                It won't fail, but it won't do great money.

I see it on par with A Bug's Life. It'll probably remain the lowest grosser for the studio. But, it'll break even.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Rob Liefeld started a joke that started the whole world crying 

X-Force is virtually dead a flick now.

Found out the reason from a few FOX low rung schlubs.

Cable is in X-Men Apocalypse and he won't sync up with X-Force plans. No idea on anything else. But, I expect the Cable casting to be as big as Gambit. Probably announced at Comic Con this year. No joke.

Comment

• FUCK YEAH
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• STEPHEN LANG OR BUST
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gary Busey, YOU FOOOL!
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Also, the Emily Blunt in Batman vs. Superman thing is bullshit.

Started by some old Comic Book site pals of Jamie. Take a guess who they are, Jamington. Honestly, I don't remember the name of the site, but you probably do.

Comment

• Nadda clue.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Most of Rob Liefeld's rant from last night and today has been taken down, but others are backing up what he said.

Also, Scott Derrickson is the director of Dr. Strange. Just announced less than 5 minutes ago.

Comment

• Specifically in regards to Liefeld.

Spoiler: Fuck MoviePilot, I had it first. 

Marvel is intentionally fucking with FOX on contractual issues. You make a movie with their characters and Marvel gets no profits. Marvel says that you can't use their print characters or likenesses to promote your toys, fast food tie-ins, video games, etc.

SONY is hurting on the Spidey side and they're getting ready to concede to the pressure that Marvel put on Spidey 2. We're closer than ever to Spidey joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe in a deal worked out with Sony.

Quite similar to how Disney picked up the Marvel stuff off of Paramount.

Comment

Working...
                                X